Beautiful..

It was the second time I opened my eyes as I see that Bambam fell asleep on my lap after he had drunk some after he confessed his feelings to me; gently and with difficulties, I laid him on his bed and I left his room going to the patio where also everyone was asleep as also drunk and I looked around, it was all messy. "I'll tidy all this up tomorrow.." I said as I went back upstairs to my room and fell asleep..

On the next morning, after I cooking breakfast and leaving some for them, I started to tidy everything "Mh..Yn?" I see Jinyoung waking up with his hand on his head in pain because of hangover.

"I made breakfast including coffee a strong one for you guys, it alleviates your hangover." he nodded and goes to the table while I woke up everyone leaving Jackson the last.

"Why I was the last to wake?" he said.

"Surprisingly, you're the difficult one to wake." he grabs my wrist looking on my watch.

"Shit, I was supposed to go the gym."

"On that condition? I don't think so.."

"Yn since we're nearby the beach, why don't you join me?"

"You know work out and I are not good companions right?"

"Please Yn.." Jackson gives me a lost puppy eyes. I said no again but he continued pouting..

"Fine Wang, you won!"

Hours later, I was already dressed in a workout outfit, I went downstairs as I walk towards Jackson who was at the patio. "I'm here!"

"You took too long, I thought you're going to Seoul Fashion Week?"

"My name is Bambam now?"

"Hey!" it's heard Bam's voice from far, he was with an offended expression. After last night, I decided to forget..that kiss was something that just happened.

"I was joking Bam.."

"I know" Bam gave me a wink.

"Ahem" Jackson interrupted and said "sorry to interrupt your flirting but yeah, shall we go?" I rolled my eyes and we went on our way to the beach.

We spend the whole day jogging, flexing, doing squats and abdominal exercises "Jack aren't you tired?"; I was sat on the towel almost dead, workout never was my thing even if I look good or 'on point'..I still don't know how not even why but okay. "I think it's enough and it's almost dinner time.."

"Go, I'll be after you.."

I went directly back home take a shower; after taken I put myself comfortable wearing an oversized sweater and sweatpants (yes, this is my way of 'comfort'), I leave my room as I see a shirtless Jackson "Oh damn!" I immediately covered my eyes because he was only with a towel.

Jackson laughed "Looks like you never seen a man undressed.."

"I did seen, but it's quite disrespectful walking around like that."

"And what about you Yn?"

"What me?" he leans me to the hallway wall, I'm kinda surprised of his attitude.

"You being dressed like that, you said you wouldn't wear anything that wouldn't cover you up.."

"Seriously Jackson, I'm at home plus, that was 4 years ago.."

"But still, you're a beautiful woman Yn" his hand goes passes through my hair, then to my face and at the end to my lips with his thumb.

"Jackson.."

"Shh..don't say anything" he places his lips on mine; the surprise was present on my eyes because it was Youngjae and Bambam who kissed me and now Jackson too?..I don't know what's going on, however I'm kinda enjoying. His lips were going, there was when I realize, he was about to risk it..

"Jack..Jackson stop..someone can see us.."

"No one will see us Princess.."

"Ahem.." Jackson stopped and we see Mark at the hallway looking at us, he wasn't that surprised towards our condition "Jinyoung asked me to call you two to dinner.." Jackson went directly to his room leaving me and Mark "Shall we go Yn?"

"Yeah, I'm starved.." he giggled as we went downstairs.

(...)

After dinner, Jinyoung stopped me to wash the dishes this time so I sat next to Yugyeom and Bambam..I mean, in between them that the maknae fell asleep on my shoulder; I hear an heavy sigh "I'm jealous.." it was Bambam whispered sneaky in my ear. It made me remind our kiss.

"Stop that..Yugyeom is sleeping here."

"But you liked it..like Youngjae's and Jackson's" my eyes were wide open of surprise. How did he knew that? He didn't said anything else, however, he left me with doubts who told him about Youngjae kissed me but I suspect who saw the one with Jackson..

I waited that everyone to sleep as I sneakily went to Mark's room as I see he wasn't in there..I mean, that's what I thought.. "What are you doing here?"

"Talking to you, I know it was you who told Bam about the kiss with Jackson.."

"I won't tell you anything" he closed the door "but yeah, I saw everything.."

"You're crazy probably.."

"Crazy huh?" Mark approaches me and I stepped back..I didn't felt the bed and I fell on there "You're not realizing it do you?"

"What do you mean?" Mark shuts me with his lips for a calm kiss, it seems like he was controlling himself from not devour me. I feel his hand unbuttoning my pajama shirt and his lips passes to my neck going up slowly..I tried not to sigh "M-Mark..stop.."

He looks at me, his eyes showed desire on me "After holding myself for 4 years, I can finally tell you how much I love you."

What him too??????