Case 4: Illegal M/Sister's justice (Part 2)

Starting with the two still as W Adam was angry that not only Mr.White was gone but an unknown dopant just attacked him

Adam: "Alright I think we should go and by we I mean me and you go back to your body."

Ace: "Yeah sure also there was a picture in the place of a man do you know who it is?"

Adam: "I have no idea." Then he remove the Gaia memories on the drivers as the armor disappear and Ace's consciousness was back into his body "Alright time to get to the courthouse and-" He checks the time "Oh it's almost over." Then he hop on his bike and drove to the courthouse

September 7, 2:24 PM

District Court

Defendant Lobby No. 1

Adam arrives at the defendant lobby where he then sees Maya and Phoenix

Maya: "Mr. Wright! You were amazing in there!"

Phoenix: "R-really?"

Adam: "So how did the trial go?"

Phoenix: "Oh trust me you missed the entire thing."

Maya: "Yeah quick Phoenix tells him what happened."

Phoenix: "Yeah so you see after you left..."

Flashback

Back with April's testimony

April: "It was, like, 9:00 at night. I looked out the window, y'know! And then, oooh! I saw a woman with long hair being attacked! The one attacking her was the mousey girl sitting in the defendant's chair! Then the woman, like, dodged to one side and ran away! But that girl, she caught up to her and... and... She hit her! Then the woman with long hair... She kinda... slumped.

The end. That's all I saw. Every little bitsy witsy! *wink*

Phoenix (Current not the flashback): "Then you left after you left she was confused but everyone in the court went silence but we continued."

Phoenix: "Huh? Wait how did you know the defendant?"

April: "Huh? Well... y'know! S-she had a girlish physique. Women know these things. Look... I-I just know, okay?" She said oddly nervous

Edgeworth: "There was only one person at the scene of the crime with a short, girlish figure. The testimony is bulletproof, Your Honor."

Phoenix: "Hold it! That testimony stinks!"

April: "W-what!?"

Phoenix: "Miss May, I'm willing to bet that are you telling the truth? Did you see the defendant!?" She gasps

Judge: "Mr. Wright! What's the meaning of this?"

April: "Yes, what is the meaning! Somebody tell me because I'm clueless! About this, I mean!"

Phoenix: "Okay... If you had witnessed my client, Maya Fey... You would have noticed her clothes before noticing her physique!"

April: "...!"

Phoenix: "No one wears clothes like this daily! Except her! And I'm no expert on fashion, but her hairdo looks far from normal to me! However, the witness's testimony mentions neither of these things! The testimony is bogus!"

April: "But... but!"

Judge: "Still, we don't know if she was dressed that way the night of the murder..."

Phoenix: "She was, Your Honor! I saw her. And so did Detective Gumshoe! What do you say to that, Miss May?"

April: She growls "What are you trying to say, you mean lawyer!? I-I saw what I saw. I... just didn't think all the trifling little details were necessary, darling."