Nikolai; Life is like Vodka. You don't know when it going to run out.

Once they return to the mobility vehicle. Marcus didn't feel any different since he was tortured getting, Punchy Taffy a perk that supposed to increase his strike ten times. EBZ, Eddie, and Afterlife Billy or just Billy been aquatinted with each other, and they surprisedly kick it off. They talked in Marcus's head since Billy took Apollo's advice. 

Even if it's an outbreak in Marcus's world, Billy was happy to see different scenery and other people than play loop after loop seeing the same blood smear walls, corpses hanging on the ceiling, and seeing the same faces. Samantha also has Alice, another kid she can talk to, and let everyone know she was the same as her. Marcus was happy for Alice to have someone her age, even if she can act Mature in most cases. Now, the girls were changing behind the Mobility vehicle talking, laughing while the three boys were hanging out while guarding them.

Kohta; When using a Hunting shotgun, You need to aim, at there chest, you get better spread, that way. Kohta points out the shotgun as Kakashi was examining it while Marcus was spinning Silver, staring at the blue sky on the Mobility vehicle hood.

Kakashi; If I ever run out of ammo, I could smash their brains with this. Kohta sighs. Hey, Marcus? Can I ask you something? Marcus looks to Kakashi. Since the first, we met you were pointing out them like you know every bit of info about them except the big guy, can you explain?

Kohta; Yeah, like with the Hell Hound you called them, how did you know they explode at first death? Kohta questioned as the two attention was on him.

Marcus sweats.

Marcus; I saw a message on a wall explaining who the hell hounds were. The Sprinter was a guess on my book. Kohta and Kakashi stare cautiously at him and opens there mouth as they were interrupted by Zeke bark. They look to see the girls done. Shizuka with her usual attire as the girls has their school uniforms with either small piece of armor and Rei strip with the M14 around her chest.

The girls manage to find Samantha a white t-shirt her size, blue jeans, and sports snickers.

Marcus; Wow, you guy look badass. Marcus smirks while Kohta and Kakashi nod with a blush.

Saya; Have anyone told you, no one asks for your comment? She rudely asks.

Marcus; Keep talking, I might give you a name, four eyes. Marcus smirk.

Saya; Yeah? And what is that? Saya asks like she didn't care.

Marcus; Oh-you'll found out when that time comes. Saya raises an eyebrow.

Rei; Hey, Hirano can you, teach me. How to use this thing, my broom broke during that fight that night. Kohta's eyes sparkle while he was in his nerd zones explain from basic to advanced while Samantha and Alice look up at Marcus still on the hood.

Marcus; Oh, finally they got you out of those pajama's it probably smelly during all that running.

Samantha; Yeah, but I decided to keep it as a reminder. Marcus nods understandably. Oh, Alice, this is Marcus the one, I was telling you about.

Alice smiles.

Alice; Hey, Big brother Marcus. Is it true you know all about guns? Marcus raises a brow of the words "Big brother and Guns."

Samantha; She calls everyone this since she the only child, no offense. Alice shakes her head.

Alice; It's fine.

Marcus; You surprised me of someone your age wants to know about it.

Alice; Samantha was telling me you know how to use some of it. She was debating you can teach her. Samantha blushes while EZB and Eddie got their attention.