Break Away

Max had just boarded the prison bus and noticed something odd. "where is everyone else?" He asked the Driver. "where you're going there is no one else.." Maximum Security at the state Penn. "But Sir, I haven't committed a crime in my life! I haven't done anything wrong!" Max looked very confused. "Wow son you really are innocent aren't you?" Mad looked up thinking the driver was kidding. "Yes sir, I am. I Truly don't know what is happening here." The bus driver looked into the eyes of Max and saw that he was innocent. "son I can't do much for you I'm sorry. I'm given orders to drop you off at an alley location and leave-" Max looked up. "An alley? I was told I was being taken to the state penn..." The bus driver was worried what would happen to max at the drop off location. "something weird is going on" said the bus driver. They both looked worried and the bus driver most worried said, "I'll tell you what, I'll risk getting fired for you, and I'll take you some place you'll be safe. a little condo in Zancudo, just 20 miles south of here. you'll be safe there" Max was scared. His eyes full of fright and his heart full of anger and hate. "Why is this happening? Why to me"