Getting things ready

CUPHEAD POV____________

We walked back to my place. Honestly..if I had a good excuse to why I was such a jerk to him all these years he not..the fact that he still stays with me..I don't get it..  I see my mom in the kitchen "heya boys! Hike you two were out I decided that your gonna get stuff ready today for the wedding which will be in 2 weeks" she smiled. Hold the fuck up what?
"In two weeks?!" "Yea, I mean the sooner the better, you get a husband, leave on a honey moon, and live a married life, while me and your father get some riches, " the hell!? Only thing thus crazy bitch cares about is the money! Ok I can admit I one be the sound of having a bunch of cash but that wouldn't be a good enough reason to sell out your own son! Even if I do wanna marry him..it should be my choice right? Right

BENDY POV______________________

I crosses my arms. This bitch. I glared at Cup. Has he been playin me all along? All that shit.. their only using me for me and my dads fortune!"you fucker! You don't care about me! All that crap you said was a lie so it's easier to use me!" I held back my tears. Why do I always get p,aged with!? I'm I that stupid!? Cup held his hands on my shoulders "listen dumbass what I said wasn't crap! My parents may be assholes that dragged me into this but that's not why I'm still agreeing to this! Yea their taking it over but it's still OUR wedding. And money aside, I'm happy to be marrying you. So stop thinking of me as a greedy selfish jackass!" He looked at me like he meant it. I could see it. I sighed and nodded "alright.. now..let's get start getting things ready for our day"  I smiled. No use on trying to fight him on anything like this..he wins me over in the end. "Great! Only thing you u two need to do is get yours done tux's or whatever ya Wearin, the cake, hmm..oh and the rings, we took care of everything else " Jessica said with a smile. Well. Less work for me. I shrugged. Well. Let's get things started.

________________________________

I know it's short but I want the other chapters to be about them actually dong the stuff.

ALSO comment. Since Bendy is the sub in the relationship. Should he wear a tux or a dress. Cause let's be honest. He'll be adorable