(Chapter 1): Arriving at Avonlea

Y/N: (Walks off train) "Finally at Avonlea"

Train Conductor: "Ma'am, here is your luggage"(Hands over bag)

Y/N: "Thank you" (Walks to station bench)

Ticket seller: "Hello young lady, is anyone going to fetch you to Avonlea?"

Y/N: "Yes, they will arrive here in about ten minutes"

Ticket seller: "What is his or her name? I will have to add his on this register"

Y/N: "Sebastian"

Ticket seller: "Last name please"

Y/N: "Sebastian Lacroix"

Ticket seller: "Unusual name I must say"

Y/N: (Smiles at ticket seller)

Around 10 minutes had passed by and Y/N could see a man riding his old carriage in her direction, hoping the man to be Sebastian...

Sebastian: "Hello miss, are you Y/N"

Y/N: "I am indeed" (laughs)

Sebastian: "Get on miss, it will take some time"

Y/N: "Thank you Sebastian"

(On the way to Green Gables)

Y/N: "Such a nice day, isn't it?"

Sebastian: "Yes, yes"

Sebastian: "So tell me, where are you from? Or maybe tell something about yourself"

Y/N: "Oh, well I am from A/C, not so common around here. I guess I am one of the outsiders"

Sebastian: "I know how that feels. Living in the Bog felt safe, but here in Green Gables there are so many people who only see me for my color"

Y/N: "I am truly sorry that you have to feel that way. I have been gotten some stares from strangers too, but i choose not to bother"

The sun had almost come down from the peaks of the green cliffs hanging off onto the ocean, you could smell the ocean breeze which had a sent of salt...

Y/N: "Isn't this beautiful Sebastian?" (Looking off at the sun set)

Sebastian: "Avonlea is a beautiful place, and so peaceful" (Smiles at Y/N)

Y/N: "I think that too" (Smiles at Sebastian back)

(At the farm)

Sebastian: "Here is your luggage Y/N" 

Y/N: "Oh thank you-"

Sebastian: "Do not worry, I will carry it for you" 

Y/N: "Thank you very much Sebastian"

Y/N and Sebastian walks over to the door and knocks to see if anyone would be home. The light from inside where bright, and a shadow of a young man casted right outside the hallway, making his way to the door...

Sebastian: "That must be Gilbert"

Y/N: "Gilbert?-"

Gilbert: (Opens door) "Hello you must be Y/N-"

As you gaze up towards the door, a (good looking indeed) young man was leaning against the door frame. You and him lock eyes, he didn't move, you didn't move. It was as if you were lost in his eyes, and him in yours. 

He smiles at you with a warm smile, and welcomes you and Sebastian in for the night...