chapter 1:the idea

Chey is in her room talking to her boyfriend james she tells him how boring it is at home she gots nothing to do. Her dad walks in from a very hard day at work he takes off his hat and shoes and coat. He says hunny I am home her beautiful mother is in the kitchen making dinner meatloaf chey's favorite. Her dad sits down on the couch flicking threw the channels on the tv he desides to go on the new since there was nothing good on. Her mother calls chey down for dinner chey comes down texting her boyfriend she sits at the table still looking at her phone. Her dad walks in and sits at the table chey please get off your phone. chey ignores what he says and continues texting her boyfriend her dad looks at her kinda irritated knowing she ignored his request. Her mother comes in with dinner meatloaf, mash potatoes , and her all times favorite chocolate cake. chey get off your phone please and eat chey looks at her mom and looks back down at her phone. They started to eat her dad looked at chey and got mad he stood up and smacked the table so hard. GET OFF YOUR PHONE NOW!! Chey jumped and looked at him and she turned off her phone and started to eat.  This family needs some  family time her dad said I agree her mom said do you think to chey her mom and dad said to her. Yes I do chey said to them good because we are going camping this weekend without are phones. Chey got up I need my phone no you don't all you do is stare at that screen her dad  said. MOM! Chey said he is right darling we need this its only for one weekend. We will be leaving tomorrow morning and that's final her dad said .

They got done eating there dinner they took a bath and went to bed she layed down texting her bf about what is going on. And her boyfriend dose not like it she tells him I love you goodnight she lays her head on her pillow and slowly falls asleep.

                                        To be continued..