come on baby, cause i need you now

It was Harry who usually worried about the driver seeing them doing not quite PG rated stuff, but right now Harry's hard-on is digging into Louis' thigh and his breath is hot on his neck. Louis has never seen him like this

Basically what happened after the 'Where Do Broken Hearts Go' performance on the X Factor finale.

----

When Harry gets home after a short flight from France, Louis is sleeping in their bed, bundled up in two blankets with the TV playing, the same way Harry had left him twelve hours ago. His glasses are still on the bridge of his nose, since he probably fell asleep with them on.

He stirs awake when he hears the bedroom door closing, and Harry smiles fondly at him as he takes off his jacket and lets it fall on the dresser.

"Feeling better?" Harry smiles and knees at the edge of the bed, crawling over to Louis.

"Mhm. Thanks for the soup love."

Louis' voice is groggy and he looks so cute with a red nose and glossy eyes.

"How were the awards?"

"Boring because you weren't there."

Louis rolls his eyes but smiles, and then lifts the blanket up for Harry to get under it. Harry cuddles up to his boyfriend, placing his head on his chest, and begins to tell him how his day went.

"You're coming to the X Factor right?"

"Of course I am Harold." Louis teases and wraps a hand around Harry's back, bringing him closer.

"Ronnie Wood's going to be playing with us."

"Bet you're shitting yourself already."

Harry pouts and Louis smiles.

"Don't give me the frog face."

Harry's heart leaps as he leans up to press their lips together. Louis pulls back, scrunching his nose.

"You're going to get sick."

"Don't care. I just want to kiss you."

So Louis lets him, and it eventually ends up with Harry blowing him over the covers. Louis sneezes and comes at the same time all over Harry's face, and they laugh about it until they fall back asleep.

-

"Is that my white shirt?" Harry asks when he enters the dressing room the next day. Louis' is just getting his hair gelled and pulled up in a quiff.

"Yeah."

Louis' eyes crinkle as he smiles at Harry through the mirror. He knows one of Harry's weaknesses is him wearing his shirts.

A man comes in to announce that they'll be on in ten minutes, so Lou hurries up with Harry's hair, quickly spraying a bit of hairspray over it.

Louis and Harry don't even have time to kiss as they usually do (that's their pre-show ritual), because their name is called and they have to enter the stage.

Harry's ears are ringing as soon as they're on the stage, and the first notes of a song he'd written start. Everything goes smoothly until Ronnie Wood finally enters the stage and that's when Harry's entire mood changes.

Louis notices that Harry's begun to loosen up and dance like he was born for it. So as soon as Harry moves away from his mic stand, Louis changes places for Harry to be closer to one of his idols.

He can't stop looking at Harry, who's dancing like he's on fire, and he's never felt more proud of his baby than he does now, watching him basically living his dream.