Get Ya Money...?

Hi everyone! 

I added this "book" so that it's more accessible for me to reach you all. I understand that notes I post on my profile may not be seen all the time. At least with this, I know you'll get a notification if you follow me, especially at times like this... 

Speaking of, 

I have been pondering on the thought of bringing one of my old works back to the site. According by the title, you all who have been following me from the beginning should know exactly what I'm talking about. Yes, it's Get Ya Money

The reason why it's taken me so long to actually post it is because I'm not happy with how I wrote it the first time. It was the literal definition of a "first draft". I also wrote the series during my freshman/sophomore years in high school, which is over 4 years ago.

My writing has changed a lot, and if you all want me to bring it back, I'd like this version to reflect that as well. 

My plans are not solid just yet, but I am planning to develop my characters a lot more so you all can see the male's backstory and side of situations just as much as my female characters. I'm also thinking of changing face claims and some names, and the Love & Hip Hop characters will not be making comebacks. 

If you all want to be apart of this planning process, please follow me on IG. My IG is mskaydanaewrites. I'm planning to add questions & polls to my IG story. 

Please let me know what you all think! If I follow through with this, I'm seeing it through. Your inputs matter to me!