08

The door slammed wide opened. Revealing a sweaty Hyerin and the others behind her.

She rushed next to Minju's bed, kneeling down onto the floor. Her hand reached for her, holding it tight.

Hyerin closed her eyes, leaned her forehead against her palm that was holding Minju's. Mark and Chenle stared down at her- 3 of them knew what she was.

They were told to keep her away from knowing what she was for the shake of her mother.

Minju never knew who her father actually was. She tried asking multiple times but they'll end up in an argument at the end.

She tried asking her friends but they simple shrugged her off by saying they didn't knew such thing.

Her mother never once spoken about her father but all she knew was that he left her for another women while she was pregnant.

Each time the two spoke about the mysterious men, her mother would always seem down and have a frown on her face.

Minju knew her mother was strong, she loved her with all her heart and so did she.

_____________________________________________

Hwang Minsoo. The girl everyone knew for her bright smile and endearing personality.

She was a pretty average girl, her family wasn't rich nor poor- she had an amazing life style.

She was always bright and cheerful. Her grades were amazing and had a very good image towards the people around her.

Until she met her high school sweetheart. He was unreal- perfect in anyone's eyes.

From the top of his head to the tips of his toe. His soft, smooth blonde hair with his amazing body structure.

Aside from his appearance- he was a very generous man. He made all the ladies swooned for him in just a snap of a finger or a flash of his smile.

It was not doubt that Minsoo had a slight crush on him too.

She never dared to make a move on him- neverless talk to him. He had girls around him but never once did he intended any harm towards any of them.

The respect he had for them and how he treated each one like a women should be treated made Minsoo fell harder for him.

She really tried not too- but unfortunately she failed to control her feelings.

More days past by- the harder the thump of her heart went whenever she caught a glimpse the him.

Once in awhile the two would make eye contact and the girl abruptly swift away- her cheeks burning hot.

The two started to talk as the male made his first move. He was sure intrested in her. Something about Minsoo just made the male want to know about her more.

As they started getting closer- they're bond grew and so did they're feelings.

They became official just 2 years after their memorable marriage.

All the girls were jealous of Minsoo- why would he marry her instead? Was all they said but Minsoo ignored.

It was the love of her life- the amazing 2 years of dating and now marriage were the happiest for her, nothing could ever go wrong- or so she thought.

She got pregnant at the age of 27 and her husband's reaction wasn't expected.

Rather than being happy, throwing the girl into his arms crying tears of joy.

His face darkened- eyes glaring at Minsoo. She was utterly confused- isn't this something what he wanted?

He took a step closer to her. Leaning over her ear- his hot breath hitting her skin. He stared at the girl.

His eyes flashed the color red, fangs popping out of his teeth. Veins thumping on his neck and his arms.

A loud scratch was made, the girl was about to scream till a palm harshly clasped onto her mouth.

His back arched, black wings torn between his shirt. A loud groan left his lips but soon changed into a deep chuckle.

He lowered his head, staring deeply onto the girl. His fangs grasped onto her neck.

Minsoo quickly pushed him away making him stumble back. Her mouth fell agape.
Another chuckle left his lips, his head spun as cracking bone sounds were made.

"I'm sorry" and that was the last time Minsoo saw him- her lover. His child that she was carrying inside of her.

A tear escaped her eye as she saw him fly across the moon and dissapeared at the night sky.

A loud sob left her lips. She didn't bother trying to stay quite- her feet weakened as she fell against the hard wooden floor.

Screaming for help- but no one heard her. She was 3 months pregnant- without its father by her side.

An unbearable pain came onto her stomach. She bonded down, a palm resting on her growing belly.

A loud groan left Minsoo's lips coming with another scream of hers after that. There was still some hope inside of her- that the man will comeback but he never did.

Flash of light came into her vision. Something was ontop of her but Minsoo pain was too painful for her to able to move.

A hand grasped onto her shoulder, patting it slowly. Her breathing became unstable- her lungs felt trap.

A palm slowly rested on her belly- the pain flew away. She slowly lifted her head, to meet with a angel.

Rays of light shimmering behind him- he was glowing. Minsoo gasped but the angel gave a warm smile to her.

"I wont hurt you- I'm here to help" with the words that left his lips, Minsoo calmed down.

The angel slowly lifted the human girl, teleporting out of the place and reaching to somewhere unknown.

Minsoo told the angel everything and they were the best of friends- even till the present day.

He took an oath that he will protect the child. However she was told to hand the child over as soon as she was born- Minsoo refused.

She didn't allow the angels to take her daughter so they made an agreement that she was able to keep her but under their orders.

On 22 May 2001, a beautiful girl was born. It was terrifying for her- giving birth at the age of below 30 without a husband.

Minsoo welcomed her child to the world and is named Lee Minju.

Author:

☕☕☕☕. For ya'll who don't understand our girl here (Minju) is half human and half demon and Minsoo is they're mom :) .