3

Hi my dear reader's here's another chapter for everyone and I hope you like it.

Third pov 5am
Steve, Natasha, Clint, peter, and Bucky we're in the living room sitting around doing there own thing until they heard footsteps and they all looked up and seen lan zhan " good morning" lan zhan said bowing and everyone said there good mornings. " Mr. Lan can I ask you a question" Peter said and lan zhan looked at Peter and nodded " Mr. Stark said you and Mr. Wei we're fighting a vicious corpse before you came here but what is a vicious corpse?" Peter asked and by now everyone was listening even know that got a little bit of information about what a vicious corpse was but they wanted to know more about them. " Corpse are restless spirits that have evil energy in them and the more the corpse have evil energy the more dangerous it is and would attack any living thing that is near. The different clans all have night hunts to get rid of them." Everyone heard the voice and looked where it was coming from and seen in the living room entrance was Wei ying leaning on the wall and looking at them " hi Mr. Wei" peter said waving to him and Wei ying smiled " just call me Wei wuxian or just Wei" Wei ying said and Peter nodded.

Wei ying pov
I smiled at the boy and limp a little to lan zhan and sat down beside him. " Do you know where suibian and bichen are?" I asked and everyone shook there heads and I sighed " I could bring suibian here but I don't want to break anything" I said and then there was a ding and we all looked over and seen tony and he was holding suibian and bichen " why do you have our swords?" I asked raising my left brow " I wanted to see what they were made of because Mr. Cloud here could fly on it but I couldn't unsheathe them at all" he said handing back are swords and I then started to laugh " pff-hahaha nice nickname and nobody can unsheathe suibian and bichen because they'er our spiritual swords" I said getting back up and unsheathing suibian and then made it fly around a little bit " wow that's so cool can you ride your sword like Mr. Stark said" peter said and I nodded and made suibian come over and I hoped up on it and started to move around the room " that's so cool" peter said and I smiled and then stopped by him and got off suibian. " Here try to stand on it but be careful" I said and he looked surprised at first but he then nodded and got on it and I was surprised he could stand on it and I looked at lan zhan " he's pretty good and didn't fall off like me when I first tried it." I said and he nodded and I then looked back at Peter and smirked " hold on because your going for a ride" I said and before he could speak I move suibian and he squeaked but I was pretty surprised he didn't fall off. After awhile I let peter off and was grinning " that was so cool" peter said and I laughed and then sat back down beside lan zhan and made suibian go back in it's sheath. we were all sitting around the table eating "chili" but it wasn't spicy " do you got any peppers or anything spicy because it's not spicy" I said and Clint nodded while smiling but I just ignored the smile and poured the stuff in it and ate it " this is amazing what is it" I said picking up the bottle of whatever it was and then looked at Clint and he had a shocked expression like everyone else except for lan zhan " i-is that n-not s-spicy" Clint said and I shook my head " it's spicy but not that spicy but it made this chili better" I said and Clint took the bottle from my hand and put a drop of it on his finger and put it in his mouth and then got up and ran around " hot hot" he said and I was confused " it's not ho-" but I cut myself off because I felt spiritual power and I stood up and looked at lan zhan and he got up to and we grabbed are swords " w-whats going on" I heard and looked at Peter " there's spiritual power not far from here and some resentful energy to and they feel familiar" I said and everyone stood up " will come to" they said and I just nodded.

Time skip

Wei ying pov
Me and lan zhan got off of are swords and then held them while the others are behind us. We came to were it's coming from and I seen the vicious corpse and A-yuna and Jin ling " what are they doing here and why are they fighting that thing there going to get hurt" I said and then ran at it because it was about to hit A-yuna " A-yuna watch out" I said and then blocked the attack " p-papa ( I don't know Chinese but I do know a little bit of Japanese but I'll be using English but I'll probably use a little bit of Japanese sometimes.)" A-yuna said " stay back A-yuna and you to Jin ling me and lan zhan will handle this" I said and they were about to argue but lan zhan stopped them and we started to fight the vicious corpse. After awhile the vicious corpse disappeared and I went up to A-yuna and Jin ling and looked over them " what where you guys doing fighting that...wait did uncle Qiren send you" I said holding there shoulders " teacher Qiren sent some disciples to go look for you and father and me and Jin ling and some others were walking around a forest but that corpse attacked us so we fought it but as we were going to attack it there was a bright light and me and Jin ling were here with it and then you showed up" A-yuna said and I let go of there shoulders and clenched my fists angry at uncle Qiren. I sighed and then turned around to the others and seen them looking dumfounded " follow me A-yuna and Jin ling" I said and started to walk to them with lan zhan fallowing to " is everyone ok" I said and they nodded and I turned twords lan zhan and started to talk with him about the vicious corpse and uncle Qiren.

Third pov
As lan zhan and Wei ying we're talking everyone else were looking at A-yuna and Jin ling " hello I'm A-yuna courtesy name lan sizhui nice to meet you" A-yuna said bowing and then Jin ling introduced himself too " Jin ling courtesy name Jin Rulan" Jin ling said and everyone else introduce themselves to " it's nice to meet you too I'm peter Parker" peter said sticking out his hand and A-yuna took his hand and shook it " nice to meet you too peter but can I ask you where are we and what is father and papa wearing" A-yuna said said looking confused and Peter looked confused to but shook it off " your in New York and what Mr. Lan and Mr. Wei are wearing are type of clothes" peter said and A-yuna nodded " they look disgusting" Jin ling said looking away " Jin ling don't be like that they look fine" A-yuna said and Jin ling huffed.

Time skip

Third pov
Everyone was back at the tower and A-yuna was looking around but was trying to be polite at the same time " wow I've never seen anything like this" A-yuna said and then looked at Jin ling " don't you think so to Jin ling" A-yuna said " I don't care about it" Jin ling said and then there was a hand on Jin ling head " stop being like your uncle or you'll get wrinkles because your frowning like that" Wei ying said and Jin ling just walked away " that boy is just like his uncle" Wei ying said shaking his head but he had a small smile on his face.

Here's chapter 3 my dear reader's and I hope you like it and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night. Bye bye my dear reader's.