let's punt Mineta

Highschool again haha
Set a couple of weeks after the USJ incident

you where standing up talking to Sero for a school assignment. The conversation lasted about five minutes until you feel heavy breathing on your thigh and something touch your calf. You look down and see mineta looking straight up your skirt. You let out a little scream in surprise and jump over. Sero looks over to see mineta wiping his mouth with a smirk on his face.

"Such lovely panties you have Y/n" mineta says

"P-please don't call me by my first name" you say.

"What the hell dude? What'd you do that for?" Sero asks

"You see I've done all the calculations, and Y/n over there is the perfect hight for me to look up her skirt" he explains

"Don't call me Y/n!" You say. Shoto walks by and you pull him in front of you, hiding yourself.

"What happened this time?" Shoto asks. You whisper what happened into his ear. His blank expression soon fades into an angry one. He starts to chase mineta across the classroom. Tenya stops Shoto

"What's going on here?" He asks

"I'm trying to punt this lil shit through the wall" Shoto explains.

"What did he do this time?" Tenya asks.

"Looking up Y/n's damn skirt" he replies. Tenya got PISSED he booked it to mineta. When he got mineta he held him like

Until Shoto got there, where he handed him to Shoto

Until Shoto got there, where he handed him to Shoto. He then proceeds to hold him like a football as Tenya kicks mineta in his nuts. Then they both ran to their seats. Mineta limps over to his seat and sits down. Aizawa then wakes up to teach the class.

Time skip to when the lunch bell rings. Tenya walks up to you

"Are you okay, did he touch you inappropriately, did he say anything inappropriate to you?" He asks.

"Yes I'm okay, and no he didn't touch me nor say anything inappropriate" you reply but think for a sec "wait actually, he did say I was the perfect hight for him to look at my underwear, and he said I have lovely panties" you explain. He then looks pissed again "Tenya it's fine it's okay, I think Sero told bakugou about it and he gonna blast him into the 1800s so please" you say

"But love that's sexual harassment" Tenya says

"Tenya look at me I'm fine, I'm gonna start wearing shorts under my skirt. Now I'm gonna go to the bathroom, go to lunch and try not to kill mineta. Oh and save me a seat" you say before hugging him then running to the bathroom.

Uraraka's pov

Is been a while and Yamada hadn't come to lunch yet. I'm gonna go check in her.

"I'll be right back" I say as I get up before walking to the bathroom. I get to the bathroom to see her franticly pull down her sleeve.

"Oh hi Uraraka" she says with a smile.

"Your not fooling me, sleeves up" she sighs pulling up her sleeves. I look at her arms disappointed "where is it?" I ask

"In my hair" she says. I reach in her hair and pull out a sharpie.

"You've got to stop drawing on your arms, why do you draw on them anyway?" I ask

"Hide the cuts" she says pulling down her sleeves while walking out of the bathroom.

"Cuts!?" I ask following her. In the middle of the hallway I repeat "cuts?"

(Enough of that story haha)

Second encounter with perverted grape boy.

You snuck down the stairs passed a knocked out Aizawa, and into the kitchen of the dorms to get a glass of water because of Thë Mïdñîght Thörst™️. Your just wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts. (with underwear on of course, no bra cause who sleeps with a bra on) as you are drinking the delightful Mïdñîght Wäter™️, you feel something touch your butt. You turn around to see nothing, you take a step back to see things better but step on something causing you to fall on your ass. You drop the cup your holding as you fall. You hear a familiar chuckle.

"Ah silly Y/n~" he says walking in front of you. He lifts up your head, but a light switch switches on as Aizawa wraps Mineta in his scarf.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" He asks walking over to you, he helps you up.

"Yeah I'm okay, and I never gave you any permission to use my first name!" You answer the question then directing towards mineta. You couldn't move your foot cause of the ball that he stuck to the ground.

"And you sir are gonna clean up this mess, for causing it. And you are also doing 20 laps around the school, for sexually harassing the same girl twice." Aizawa says putting mineta down then using his scarf to pull your leg off of the ball "now Y/n go to bed please" he says, you nod your head and tell him goodnight before going to bed.