{Eight}

*2 weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at school waiting for Daniel to get out of class. His brother Christian has started to come to this school. He is an amazing guy and Jonah likes him.

Jonah was standing next to me. We saw Christian and Daniel walking in the halls. Christian saw Jonah and immediately got nervous. Jonah got nervous too.

"Um. I need to go" he said to me. I grabbed his arm. "You're not going anywhere" I said teasing him. "Fine" Christian and Daniel stood in front of us. "Um. Now what?" Jonah said.

"Well. Its lunch time so how about we go outside or maybe even the rooftop?" Christian said. "Rooftop" Daniel said. I smiled at how cute he was saying that. We went to the rooftop. I sat next to Daniel while we all ate.

Jonah and Christian were sitting next to each other and we looked at the city. I looked at Daniel and he had his head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his head. He giggled and I put my hand on his. I saw Jonah and Christian holding hands.

I smiled and put my arm around Daniel. He smiled and then we heard the bell ring. We left and went to our next class. I cant get Daniel off my mind again.

*time skip*

DANIEL

We were in Art class and once again. Did nothing so we went to the gym. I saw Corbyn playing basketball with Jonah. I smiled and we sat on the bleachers.

I looked at Corbyn playing and he saw me. He smiled and ran over. He gave the ball to Zach and Jack and Zach went to Jonah. Corbyn sat next to me. He put a hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

I blushed a little and looked down. He lifted my head and smiled. He kissed my nose and put my head on his shoulder and we leaned against the wall. He put both of his arms around me and we just watched the guys play basketball.

*2 weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at school waiting for Daniel. Then he came walking down the hallway. I smiled at how cute he looked. He walked over. His blond hair was covering his eyes a little.

I moved his hair and he smiled at me. "It was in the way of your pretty eyes" I said. He blushed and opened his locker. I smiled and went behind him putting my arms around his waist.

I kissed his cheek and he then closed his locker after putting his stuff in it and grabbing his stuff from his locker. We went to class.

*time skip*

I was in English when I heard a yell from downstairs. By the way, I have great hearing. Nobody else can hear it. I dont know why.

I ran downstairs and saw Daniel yelling. He was just sitting on the floor holding his head. I ran over and put a hand on his back.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Jake's in my head" "who's Jake?" I asked. "The alpha I dated. STOP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" He yelled. "Hey hey. Shh" I pulled him closer and he put his head in my chest.

"Shh" I rubbed his back. His ears went down. He wasnt sad. He was scared. "Shh. Hes not going to hurt you" I said and kissed his head. He then stopped yelling.

"Cmon. Let's go home" I picked him up in bridal style and we went to his locker. I grabbed his bag and then walked to the car. I put him in and put our bags in the back. I got in the car and drove off.

*time skip*

We went in the house. I put him on the couch and put a light blanket over him. He gave me a light smile and I kissed his head. "Night Daniel" I said. "Night Corby" I smiled and walked to the stairs.

"Corbyn" he said. "Yeah" I looked at him. "Can you stay here" he said. "I mean like. Incase if he gets in my head again" "I have good hearing. I can hear you from upstairs" he looked away. "O-ok" he stuttered. "Its fine. You can go upstairs" he turned around so his back was to me. I sighed and went upstairs. I got changed.

I waited for about 20 minutes. Then I went downstairs to see him sleeping. His back was still to me. I went over and saw him sleeping. I picked him up in bridal style and went upstairs. I laid him on the bed and took his shirt and pants off. I laid down next to him and put my arms around him and soon fell asleep.

*next day*

DANIEL

I woke up to the feeling of arms around me. I turned and saw Corbyn sleeping. I smiled and noticed I was in his room not on the couch anymore. I then saw Jake. I put my hands on my forehead.

Jake in his head:
"Well well well. Looks like you found another alpha huh? Well I need to tell you something. You will be mine forever. Got it"

"STOP IT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! PLEASE!" I yelled. "Daniel. Daniel. Shh" he rubbed my head and I calmed down. He played with my hair. "Shh. It's all going to stop. I promise" he said and the  kissed my head. I sighed and soon fell asleep again.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye