Chapter 27- Hate You Forever

Here's a draft for ppl who wanted skephalo :)

Zak POV

I stared at him with tears in my eyes, not bothering to let him explain, "How could you?"

"Zak I-"

"I don't want to hear it Darryl!" I shouted, "I trusted you, and you just ruined my life!"

"It wasn't me Zak." He exclaimed, "You know I wouldn't do that to you!"

"You're the only person who knew!" I replied, "I will always hate you for this!"

I woke up, clutching the sleeves of my hoodie. I wiped the tears on my face quickly as I sat up. It's the same dream I have every night. The day that I ruined my life, I assumed things and messed up the best friend ship I've ever had.

Darryl's moved on, he has new friends now. I can't blame him though, it's not his fault. I grabbed my phone and opened our dms, staring at them. The last one's we sent was 3 months ago. We were planning to hang out at my house 2 days before the fight happened.

I need to apologize, I can't just never talk to him again.

I typed out a message, reading it over before sending it:

Me
I'm sorry Darryl.
I assumed things too quickly and I messed up.
I know you probably don't want to be friends anymore, but I just wanted to say this.
I think about you all the time and I can't help it.
I always regret the night I told you I would hate you forever.
I miss you.
[delivered 4:03 am]

💕 Darryl 🥺
I missed you too, muffin.
[delivered 4:04 am]

Hi sorry for the trash writing a h