Chapter Fourteen

With their faces only inches apart, Chandra focused on his lips closing in on her. When his mouth found hers, she whimpered into his kiss, hating herself for falling that easy, Chandra loved the feel of him so close. She deepened the kiss, running her hands into the back of his head and yanking his soft brown tresses with her palm.

Damn.

Feeling steadier, she forced him back and gazed into his beautiful brown eyes. "My turn to take control, Mr." She wouldn't be the victim anymore and she knew she was risking Sam's feelings by showing her dominant side to Nick.

"Please do, babe!" That seemed to excite him instead of throwing him off guard.

Chandra pulled him in again for another hearty kiss, twisting her tongue around. She lightly pushed him backward until they were by the bed. "Strip for me, Nick." Chandra looked around at Samantha who seemed very intrigued and gave her the thumbs up.

Nick nodded and yanked his shirt over his head. "Why don't you help me, Miss Devina?"

Fuck me.

Chandra noticed the hard pecs and the tanned six pack on his chest.

So, freaking beautiful.

Perfect.

She'd had some gorgeous men grace her bedroom but they were never as handsome as Nick. Chandra surmised men like Nick were too cocky to be submissive. Most of the time, they were dominants who refused the play the game for fear they'd be brought off their high pedestals.

Seemingly, Nick was exactly the opposite, but his invitation for Chandra to help wasn't complete and total submission to her.

Instead, it was a dare.

"Chandra?" Nick's voice held something wanton, primal. That alto tone sounded close to a low growl, almost demanding.

Every so often Chandra liked a challenge. Usually she won them with little effort.

"Okay then." Chandra step closer, running her hands around his waist, pulling his jeans downward until they pooled around his ankles. She eyed his cock straining helplessly against the tight fabric of his black boxer briefs.

"Shi... damn babe, you can see how hard I am for you!" Nick grabbed her and thrust his tongue into her mouth while they both fiddled with his underwear.

Oh shit, what happened to that control?

Gone.

Chandra had lost it when she allowed this man to put his hands on her. And damn did she like it. No make that loved it.

Chandra groaned into his mouth while she reached down, palming his thick cock in her hand. She slowly massaged it with her thumb.

"Oh damn, baby. Yes." Nick released a shaky breath and looked down then back up at her. Heat and passion in his eyes, he kicked off his sandals and the rest of his clothes. "I got have you on top of me, Chandra. Ride me! Fuck me into this mattress!"

Aw hell!

That was more than just an invitation, that was a demand. The command made Chandra's pussy pulse. Her nipples tightened on her chest. She sucked in a breath. "Lie back, baby." She'd forgotten that dominatrix side of her and settled on being the temptress. Her entire body was on fire from being so close to this man and hearing his low tone.

She could understand why Samantha didn't want to leave him. Why the hell would she? The man was dangerously hot and sexy. Even being more into women, Chandra could admit that.

Chandra looked over at Samantha who watched intensely from the side. She'd discarded her bra and panties. Her lily-white flesh slightly flushed pink seemingly from her own hands. "Come here and get a closer look." Chandra desired Samantha to be closer to her man, perhaps keep him occupied so he wouldn't be focused on just Chandra.

Samantha did just that and took her place to his left. They shared a kiss and a couple of gropes, making Samantha cry aloud in his mouth.

Watching intently, Chandra couldn't help but enjoy the display while she tore open the condom packet. She rolled the latex on him and observed the two lovers, wondering if she could truly do this again.

Chandra had already conceded the loss to Nick.

She got wet and fell prey to him just from his touches, the voice, and his demands to allow her to fuck him.

Perhaps this moment wouldn't be so bad after all.

Maybe it could work.

Damn it to all hell!

Samantha took her hand and kissed the backside. "Judging from the way you look, I'd say Nick won, hmm?"

Chandra only nodded and crawled the length of Nick's body until her pussy was directly over his hardened length.

Samantha came close and locked lips with Chandra while she eased down on Nick's sheathed dick.

"Holy fuck! Oh damn, Chandra!" Nick yelped, seemingly pleased with the feeling. He grasped her waist, guiding her up and down on his erection.

Chandra let go of Samantha's mouth and gasped, twisting her nipples while she rode him. Rushes of energy ran through her veins, forming goose pimples on her arms and legs. Beads of sweat formed on her neck and back almost instantly. Chandra moved vertically on his dick, as he requested. She clenched her thighs together giving him a tighter fit.

"Oh damn babe. So, freaking hot. Fuck him!" Samantha cheered her on.

Chandra threw her head back and with every shove into her pussy, she could feel a part of her hardened exterior being stripped away. She rubbed the top of her clit while she hopped on Nick's cock like a freaking pogo stick.

Damn the man was good.

More than.

She hadn't been fucked this good by a man in quite a while.

Without losing the rhythm between them, Nick sat up and wrapped both muscled arms around Chandra. "Damn..." Nick pulled close, pressing his head onto Chandra's a moment before turning to Sam and kissing her passionately.

"I gotta switch, babe. Do you mind?"

"Of course not." Samantha kissed him again and kissed Chandra's lips too.