Brandon Sister #1

I was in the studio with the boys and got a phone call from my mom so I answer and she started crying.

"Mom.. mom what's wrong"I said all worried for her.

"Brandon I found out your dad cheated on me and u have a 15 year old sister."

"What"I said sad but happy to have another family member and I'm finally a older brother.

"Yes and your dad told me she wants to see u"she said trying to stop crying.

"Ok ok mom I'll be there I'm buying a ticket now."

I hung up and ran to my room to pack.

"Yo what's up"the boys said.

"My dad cheated on my mom 15 years ago and I have a sister I didn't know about I'm going to Texas now."

"Ok be careful then."

I nooded and Zion drove me to the airport and I ran off to catch the plane to Texas. It was a good 4 hour flight but made it there.

I called and Uber to my mom's house and finally made it there. I heard yelling and I didn't want my sister to hear this if she was here. I knock on the door and my mom open it and she started crying.

"Shhh mom it's ok"I said calming her down.

I went over to dad and look at him dead in the eyes.

"Just know I don't like u and where is my sister"I said.

"Upstairs in your room"I drop my stuff and ran to her.

I knock on the door and heard a faint come in. I open the door to see a girl in tears I ran to her and hug her.

"Who are u"she said.

"My name is Brandon arreaga your older brother"she smile and hug me and I hug her back.

"Hi I'm Willie arreaga nice to meet u big bro"she said and I smile I'm finally the older siblings.

"Willie I promise to take care of u ok I know your tired of dad yelling right."

"Yeah umm Brandon since your my brother I trust u can I tell I something"I smile.

"What's up princess if I can call I that."

"Yeah u can umm about dad."

"What about him did he hurt u"I said and she look down and I was getting mad.

"Did he hurt u Willie"I said more angry.

"Yes he takes his anger out on me when he's mad at your mom"she said and I started crying and hug her and she hug back crying in my arms.

"Where he hurt u at."

She raised up her shirt to were her bra stop and I see lots of bruises on her and I got up and went downstairs and went over to my dad and started beating on him then my mom got me off of him.

"Hurt Willie again and I'll kill u ok"I said yelling and Willie came downstairs, I broke out of moms grip and hug Willie.

"Willie go pack your things your living with me you'll just be homeschool"I said and she nooded running upstairs to pack her things.

"Your not taking my daughter anywhere"Chris said I don't even consider him as my dad anymore.

She came downstairs with her things and I grab her suitcase and said bye to mom and called an Uber and got in.

Willie yawned and kept trying to stay awake and I laugh looking at her.

"What?"she said smiling.