Lowe

Trish burst through the doors of Radio Rebel;s studio. She had a Starbucks cup in one hand and a purple binder in the other. "MOSE!" she shouted, shoving a man out of the way. She ran through the building to room RR 2, Radio Rebel's second studio. She opened the door and shouted, "I got your coffee Rebel!" 

Radio Rebel looked at Trish, her eyes fluttering to her shoes. She started to blink extremely fast, hoping it would make Trish stay longer. She looked up at Trish and tucked a hair behind her ear as she shyly smiled.

Trish reached her arm out to Radio Rebel, to hand her her coffee. Radio Rebel took it, their hands briefly touching. Trish felt a tingle down her wrist, through her arm and shoulder, into her neck, and up to her soft brown eyes. She looked at Radio Rebel as she tucked her hair behind her ears and smiled. Trish was taken aback by how beautiful Radoi Rebel really was. Trish had figured she would quit this job after a day like all the others, but this time she had a purposel, she had to get this woman to be hers. 

"Thank you." Radio Rebel stated, shyly looking between Trish and the floor. She waited for a response from Trish who stood awestruck. Trish stared at her with lustful eyes, eyes that begged for more than the soft touch they had just had. Radio Rebel wanted so bad to just kiss Trish in that moment, but she was holding hot coffee in her hands. 

Radio Rebel held her coffee in both hands and started to chug it. She needed to finish it fast before her assisstant left. She also needed to finish it so she could have her hands free. 

Trish watched in awe as Radio Rebel chugged her coffee. After only five seconds of drinking her large Starbucks McCofee, she was done. Radio Rebel through the empty cofeee cup down on the ground with so much force that it bounced three times. 

Radio Rebel stood up, the world started spinning around her due to her drinking too much caffiene and then standing up to fast. She started to fall, but was caught by Trish, her kngiht in shining arnmor. 

Trish looked down at Radio Rebel, who had fallen into her soft arms. Trish dropped the binder she was holding. It crashed onto her foot and she whimpered in pain.

Radio Rebel looked up at Trish, "You saved me, thank you."

Trish looked down at her now injured foot. She had just sacrificed her personal health, her own foot, fot this woman. She steadied Radio Rebel so she could stand properly.

Radio Rebel looked at Trish, her savior. She noticed the large binder next to Trish's foot, "Oh my goodness are you okay?"

"Yeah, I helped you so it's fine." Trish tried to recreate the shy smirk that Radio Rebel had given her only seconds ago. She tucked her hair behind her ear, hoping to satisfy her boss.

Radio Rebel saw Trish's smirk and immediately became head over heels for her. She slammed her lips onto Trish's and they started to kiss. As Trish started to kiss back, her foot slipped on her binder and caused the two to fall. 

Radio Rebel looked down at Trish, who she had fallen onto. She gave her shy smirk, "I guess we're really falling for each other aren't we."