Mates

Hadrian's POV:
I whimper in pain after Luc asks me if I am ok. I let my glamors fall and Luc and Sev gasp. I loose alot of weight and I have cuts and buises everywhere. I whimper some more and Sev holds me closer to him. "Can you please expain what happened?" Tom asks as he walks in. I look down but nod. "When I was at the Dursleys I had to do all the cleaning since I was 3 and all the cooking since I was 5 If I missed something while cleaning I would get beat and thrown in my closet which was my bedroom until I started going to Hogwarts. If I burned the food it was the same. Dudley who is the Dursleys son would break things then blame it on me and Veron would beat me and sometimes carve things into my back with a knife." I say by the end I and sobbing and hide my face in Sev's neck he holds me closer to him and I feel all three of them kiss me on the top of my head. "You are never going back there and no one will ever hurt you again." Tom says and I look up at him then Luc they both nod and I smile a little bit. "I'm hungry can we eat?" I ask and they nod taking me back to the dinning room and Fred runs over to us and takes me from Sev and holds me close to him and starts crying. I hug him back. "I'm ok Fred I promise." I say and he just sits down with me in his lap. "Fred luv look at me." I say and he looks at me. "I'm ok I promise." I say again. " I thought we lost you." He says and I hug him. " It is going to take alot more than that to take me from you guys." I say smiling he smiles a little bit. "I am never letting you go." He says and I smile. "Ok but I'm hungry so can I eat?" I asks giggling. He smiles and nods. I stay in his lap but get my own plate. I eat about a third of the food before I am full. I frown not wanting anyone to be upset with me. "Hadrian luv are you done? It's ok if you are." Sev says and I nod. They smile and call for a house elf to get take my plate. I frown and get up out of Fred's lap. I walk around and when I find the library I sit down in the window seat looking outside. I see someone by the gate and I hurry and get out of the window and hide from the sight of anyone. I whimper and stay hidden. I hear someone walk into the room. I tence up and close my eyes. I get picked up and I flinch and whimper. "Hadrian baby it's ok its just me." Tom says. I slowly open my eyes and I see Tom holding me and I cling to him whinpering. "Baby whats wrong?" Tom asks and I hide my face in his neck. "Somone outside Tom. I'm scared." I say quietly and he looks outside and growls. "Hadrian baby I am going to take you to the twins and Draco while Sev Luc and I deal with this ok baby?" Tom asks and I nod He takes me to the room and sets me on the ground. I look at all of my mates and run to Luc. Luc picks me up and hugs me. I whimper and hug him tighter. "Whats wrong Hades?" Luc asks and I look up at him. "Someone is outside and I'm scared I don't want to get taken away from you." I say quietly and Luc holds me closer to him. "It's ok Hades we won't let anyone take you away."  Luc says then puts me down and I run to Sev.  He picks me up and hugs me. "I love you Hades and I promise as soon as Tom Luc and I are back you can sit down with us and we don't have to be seppparated."  Sev says kissing my forehead. He sets me down and I go over to Fred and he picks me up holding me close to him. "Go to the safe room just in case." Tom says and they nod taking me to a hidden room in the manor. Once we get to the room I look around. "Fred can you put me down?" I ask and he nods setting me on the floor. I go to one of the corners of the room and sit down. "Hadrian are you ok?" George asks and I look up at him. "I'm just worried and I don't want to loose anyone." I say and he nods. I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall. I am thinking about what is going to happen when I feel arms wrap around me I jump and open my eye looking at who it is. I see Draco and I sigh and lean into him. "Sorry luv I didn't mean to scare you." He says and I shake my head. "It's ok." I say and he nods still holding me. I hear something fall and I look up at Fred and George who have moved in front of Draco and I.  I whimper and Draco pulls me closer to him. I hide my face in his chest and cling to him. "Hadrian baby it's ok we will keep you safe and we will always protect you." Fred says and I whimper again wanting all of my mates to be safe. I soon fall asleep in Draco's arms.
Fred's POV:
Hadrian is in Draco's arms sleeping and George and I are waiting for Tom's signal to come out of hiding. We hear someone right outside of the room and George and I grab our wands. I look at our little sleeping mate and smile a little. I then get the signal that it is safe and I sigh and take Hadrian from Draco's arms who fell asleep aswell. George picks up Draco and we walk out of the room and we see all three of our mates. I sigh and smile walking over to Sev and Luc while George walks over to Tom. Sev and Luc look at Hadrian and then me. I look at them and smile a little. I look at my mates before walking away taking Hadrian to our bedroom. I lay him down on the bed and cover him up. I sit down in the chair and look at the wall spacing off.
Severus's POV:
I follow Fred to our bedroom and watch as he lays Hadrian down on the bed then he goes and sits in the chair staring at the wall. I walk over to the bed and kiss Hadrian on the bed. i wait for fred  to notice me but he doesn't so I walk over to him and grab his shoulder. He jumps and looks at me. I frown and pull him into a hug. "Fred luv whats wrong?" I ask, He puts his face in my neck. "I thought I was going to loose you Luc and Tom. Then when I heard someone outside the room I thought I was going to loose Hadrian and Draco too." He says as he starts crying. "But you didn't loose us we are all ok and we are all safe." I say and he nods. Tom, Luc, George, and Draco come in and walk over to us. Fred turns around and looks at all of them. "Fred luv look at all of us. We are all ok and we are safe." I say and he nods. I look back at Hadrian and see him starting to wake up. Fred walks over to Draco and picks him up holding him close to him with hes face in his neck. Draco holds onto fred and smiles. I'm ok Freddie." Draco says and Fred smiles again. He sets Draco down and then goes to George. "Fred baby it's ok." George says pulling Fred into him. Fred hugs him and stays there for a few seconds before walking to Lucius. Luc pulls him into his chest and burries his head in Freds hair. I hear Hadrian whimper and we all spin to face him. He is sitting up with tears running down his face. Fred runs over and pulls him into his lap. Hadrian clings to him and hides his face in Freds chest. The rest of us walk over and sit on the bed Tom sits behind Fred and pulls both Fred and Hadrian into his lap. "Fred Hadrian you are ok. It's ok luvs." Tom says trying to calm them both down. Hadrian whimpers again still holding onto Fred. "I'm sorry I am so much trouble." He whimpers and Fred freezes. "Hadrian you are not trouble. You are beautiful and amazing you are everything all of us have been waiting for." Fred says and Hadrian looks up at him with tears running down his face. "Do you mean that?" Hadrian asks and we all nod. He smiles a bit then puts his face in Freds neck. I see Fred and Tom smile at something Hadrian says. I look at Draco who is in Luc's lap and smile. I then look at George who is no where to be seen. I start to panic because I can't find him. I look at Tom and Luc and  they notice the same thing. I start to get up but George walks in with a book. I sigh and walk over to him and pull him into me. "Never ever do that again." I say and he nods smiling. "What book is that?" I ask and he looks at the book then me. "A book on what Hadrian is. He seems to be ok with Fred and Draco more than the rest of us and I want to know if it has something to do with his creature." George says and Hadrian whimpers. "I'm sorry I didn't know I was upsetting you guys." He says and we all look at him. "Hadrian baby you aren't I just wasn't sure if there was a reason you trust Fred and Draco more than Me Sev and Luc." George says walking over to the bed and sitting down by Hadrian. "I don't trust them more. They are just more submissive then the rest of you so they get upset easier than you guys do." Hades says and we all look at him. "Hadrain baby you know that we will be ok right. Even if we are upset it is our job to make sure you are happy." Draco says and Hadrian looks down. "I'm supposed to make sure you all are happy too. It's not just you guys that have to make the submissive happy. The submissive is supposed to make sure the Dominants are happy too." He says quitely. We smile a little bit "As long as you are safe we are happy baby." George says and he opens his arms for Hadrian, He jumps on George making him fall and Hadrian giggles. "Thank you guys for everything." Hadrian says and we all smile "Of course baby." Tom says still holding Fred. We all nod smileing. We send the rest of our day talking and laughing as well as getting to know eachother better. Sirius and Remus come over for dinner and to spend some time with Hadrian who laughs at the stories his fathers tell him about school and his mum. By time Sirius and Remus leave Hadrian is falling asleep in Toms arms. We all smile and head up to bed. Hadrian lays between Fred and Draco then George is behind Fred, and Tom behind Fred. Then Behind Draco is me then Luc is behind me. That is how we fall asleep in eachothers arms with our submissives in the midde protected from everything.