Who is going to help me?

Wow Jeff this is amazing I was stunned at the scenery he has walked me to. It was A gorgeous lake. There had been a picnic basket and a dock with two fishing rods. Do you want to go fishing? Jeff asked politely. Well I don't know how. Well I can show you how. He said. UM sure. While the two were fishing Toby comes among est this spot and sees them  then he ran back home. I giggled and Jeff caught a small mouth bass. aw he is so cute she said. Who taught you how to fish she asked?  Well my dad before he started drinking. oh wow my dad drinks too. Well i better get going home. Jeff said quietly. AAAWWWWWW she replied do you have too. Yeah I have to be home before dinner or my mother will ground me, not that I care though. Why do you say that? Because My mother and father said that I was a mistake. Oh well I don't think you are you are a great friend. He started back toward his house. Toby hid behind a tree then saw Jeff walk past grabbed him by the collar and pulled him deeper into the forest. He screamed for help Toby tied him to a tree and tapped his mouth shut and raced back to me. He slowed down once I saw him. Hey why were you hanging out with him? He asked curiously. Well he was just teaching me how to fish. well I don't like him. Toby answered sternly. Well he is my friend so get used to it. Well what if I don't want too Toby said jealously. Well learn he has no friends and he needs someone there for him and that someone is me. Bye Toby I have to go.  Wait rose. what she said agitated. Well I uh um I  uh. Good bye Toby. He muttered something under his breathe. Then he ran to find Jeff at the tree he was pissed off and started cursing. Let me go he muttered well if I do that you are going to take her away from me. Please let me go. wait you like her don't  you Jeff asked. Toby replied NO why is it obvious. Well let me go and I can help you. Um well hmm OK Toby slowly unties the ropes and smiles you are really going to help me, even though I was acting like a jerk after the ropes were untied Jeff punched Toby and knocked him out and drug him to a mysterious place way way deep into the woods and left him there over night.