Part 3

U͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞ P͟͟͟͞͞͞O͟͟͟͞͞͞V͟͟͟͞͞͞

𝖶𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉. 𝖶𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗐.

D͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞ P͟͟͟͞͞͞O͟͟͟͞͞͞V͟͟͟͞͞͞

I walk into work and see my friends we all hug and greet each other. Then Jack starts my tattoo. I decided to put Kacchans name on my chest on the left inside a heart. After I'm done. I look at my tattoo which looks amazing. "OI DEKU!" I froze. I slowly turn around and see all of my class. "What?" I sass. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Kacchan yells. I sigh. "Ash can you give me a tongue piercing and eyebrow piercing?" I ask Ash ignoring my class. "Hell yeah Zuku!" He says pumping his fist in the air. I laugh and go and sit at the piercing station.
My class follows me. "EXPLAIN!" Kacchan shouts. "Yes Midoriya this is really irresponsible!" Iida says doing his arm motions. "first off I will explain, second of all I don't care, last but not least, how much did you see?" I question. "Everything since the end of class kero." Tsu answers. "Whatever Ash hurry up." I say.

🄰🄵🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄸🄴🅁🄲🄸🄽🄶

We all leave after my shift and go to Momos house since it's the biggest. When we get inside they immediately start asking questions. "What do you want to know first?" I asks as we sit in the living room. "Can we see your new tattoo?" Kiri asks eagerly. I nod and take my shirt off and show them my tattoo where the new tattoo is. The girls awwww and the guys just admire it. "Ok, when did you get muscles?" Kacchan asks. "Since the past 2 months I think." I answer. "Why is it my name inside a heart?" He asked. I look at the rest of my class who knows why because Uraraka has a big mouth. "Who's telling him?" I ask looking around the room. Uraraka raises her hand. I nod. "HE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!!" She shouts and everyone else nods. He stands there for a few seconds before pulling me away into the hall. "You serious?" He asks me He asks if he can kiss me and I nod. He then kisses me and I kiss back obviously. We pull away after a couple of seconds and walk back into the living room smiling. After that we all had a sleepover and decided to all go to school together tomorrow.