-Prologue-

The solitary pink tree stood against the sky, poised precisely on top of the hill. A few pink petals of blossom slowly and carefully floated towards the green dewy grass, dancing in the wind that caught them in their fall from grace. The tree continued dancing gracefully at the wind chiming from all around; it was a sight to see, the beauty of nature really clicks in.

The teal blue sky was growing darker as the seconds passed. The time might change, but the beauty of nature didn't falter at once; everything feels so heavenly and surreal, because of the beautiful things surrounding him.

"So heavenly." Taehyung looked up to the heavens, the rays of sunshine were now in a form of a white half circle; it was getting later.

Taehyung looked around, and only put his mind at ease to see the the way and the paths decorated by the shining lights on their sides; to light up the night.

"So beautiful." He muttered under his breath, grinning from ear ro ear at the wonderful sight, "Right Tannie?" Taehyung looked below him, and smiled at the decorated collar his dog was strapped in.

He was about to carry him, but instead, everything felt so light. It was so weird for him, because his dog was definitely heavier than him, and it scared him to death.

"Tannie?"

He then looked below again, and it immediately registered in his mind, and widened his eyes.

"Oh shoot!" Taehyung muttered under his breath, quickly looking up again at the wonderful sight, before darting his attention to the collar where Yeontan was supposed to be in,

And ran, as if his life depended on it, to find his almighty dog,

Only to see it was......

With a girl.