Jimin pt.1

Important message at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also sorry for any grammar mistakes

3rd persons pov

'Babe please I'm in class'
'Yk how I get'
'Don't make me have a boner'

'Jiminie!'
'You make me more excited as time goes by'
'Just one plz🥺'
'Ah I wish I'm there to see your reaction'

'Y/n..'

Attachment: 1 image

'Fml y/n'

"Mr.jung May I please use the restroom" jimin spoke out without raising his hand. The teacher stopped teaching and gave jimin a look to go ahead.

'That girl is gonna make my balls feel dry and empty as heck' He thought.

He got up quickly putting his phone in his pocket and dipping out the classroom.

'Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom!' Jimin went all the way to the one away from tons of classes and that people barley go to. Rule #2 with school bathrooms, never do 18+ things. But jimin was being smart.

He went to the biggest stall and dropped down his pants as he looked back at his girlfriend's "nudes".

The whole time y/n was sitting there playing with herself as she was wondering what her wonderful boyfriend thought of her beautiful picture.

Jimin looked down at his phone and looked at the picture.

He closed his eyes as he started to image things and jerking himself off

He closed his eyes as he started to image things and jerking himself off. "Y/n I'm gonna fuck you so hard"

He imagined how he would fuck her in that outfit from behind. Hearing her moans. Just banging her into the bed with her ass up and pretty. The feeling of her tight self.

He texted to her again to send another, but more nude.

'You can't get anymore, should've been here instead of class'

She tossed her self over on her bed with her ass in the air as she played with herself trying to get off.

Jimin cursed himself out as he just had his imagination and this one picture. After a few beautiful moments he finally came. He was standing as he spilled his seeds into the toilet. He held himself against the bathroom wall as he was catching his breath. He then pulled his phone to his ear as he gently continued to give himself a hand job.

Y/n answered the phone as little whimpers came out of her mouth.

"Babygirl.. you made me so hard" jimin licked his lips as he close his eyes with his head against the stall.