Do it like the Zombies do

Izabella's POV

"Zed for prez! Vote Zed for prez, because I'm a Zombie, not a zom-can't-be" Zed said while handing out flyers and walking with me on the right side of him and Eliza on the left, "okay, here's our platform we fight for zombie toppings on pizza in the cafeteria" "right" "get Zombie tongue taught as a second language" "good" "and how to over throw your appressors after school club" Eliza said quickly "Eliza" Zed warned "sorry, right don't over promise" she apologised.

"But more importantly, we allow Zombies at Prawn" "and Werewolves" I piped in and the two looked at me "you know... because their in the same boat as us with the whole anti-monster laws" I said meekly, "oh, is their a special werewolf that you want to ask?" Eliza asked with one eyebrow raised up "umm, I'm just saying though" I said quickly as I blushed. Then Addison walked up to us "good luck, Mr. Future President" she said to Zed as she stopped by Eliza. "Hey Zed, did you hear?" Bree asked excitedly as she stopped by me "Addie's being tested for captain, and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow" she claps excitedly, "it's not a big deal" Addi says "well if Bree's excited of course it going to be a big deal Addi" I say to her.

"Well yeah, Okay it's huge" she said with big eyes "a huge chance to fail!" Lacey shouted as she slams the pin onto the table "if Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins" Bree gushes "he's so gonna win, because you know, elections, they're just like these big old popularity contests" Addi's shaking her head at Bree to stop but she keeps going "and Bucky is super popular" I looked at Bree and nudged her arm with mine "Bree..." I quietly said to her as Zed clears his throat "thanks, Bree" he says kind of disappointingly.

Addison then spoke up after a few seconds of silence "I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain of Bucky's President, but..." she trailed off "no, that just means neither can lose because one of us can have what we want and I can live with that" he spoke "me too. You'll do great Zed" Addison said as he gave her a flyer "Zed for prez!" "Zed for prez!"

I turned to Addison and spoke "hey, I need to get something from my locker, is it alright if I meet you and Bree in the library?" "yeah that's fine, Iz meet ya there" she said with a smile and walked off with Bree towards the library while I went off to my locker.

---------------- Time Skip-------------------------

Once I got to my locker to no one's surprise Bucky was there "Hey there Bella" he says while I opened my locker "that isn't my name Bucky and you know that" once I got what I needed from my locker I shut the door and started walking away only to get stopped by Bucky grabbing my arm.

"Look Bella, I know that I messed up but please I want to make things right between us" He says apologetically "I know you do b-but I need sometime to think things through" I say and started walking away but yet again Bucky grabbed my arm again "why can't we just talk about it right now?" "I have to meet Bree and Addi at the library, Bucky" then a figure came up behind me. "Didn't the lady say she'll talk to you later" the deep voice said which made Bucky cower and the leave.

I turned around to the figure "uh, thanks for that..." "Wyatt" "thank you Wyatt" I said with a little bit of blush creeping up on my face "anytime sweetheart" he winked and went back to the other wolves will I made my way to the Library.

----- Another Time Skip------- 

I was sitting with Bree while she was doing her homework and one of the Wolves came up ripped a page out and started to eat it "hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree says while pointing at the Wynter. Willa came up and dropped a stack of history books on the table "Lies!" she shouts and Addison comes and sits in the chair next to me "these history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone" she says. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that" Addison says apologising "there's a lot you don't know" Willa finishes picking up the books and heading to the door, "I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books" Addi calls out.