5 | Persistence

(Y/N)

Hisashi's hot breath tickled my neck, making me feel all hot and bothered.  I am completeley appalled by his actions, I mean, I'm fine with him practically telling me to kill myself, but this?!

With my hands still pinned to the wall, I wriggled out of his grasp, but it was to no avail. So I took all of my remaining strength and kicked him in the shin, which successfully made him let go.

"You psycho! Why the fuck would you do that?" I screamed at him. He groaned a bit from the kick and looked at me with a sly smirk.

"Because I wanted to,"  Was his only reply, which irritated me further. I then hurriedly grabbed my things and stormed out of the rooftop.

Thoughts were swirling in my mind like crazy, why would he do that?! It was so random! My face was still red from embarrassment and frustration.

Speed walking along the hallways, I found myself bumping into Stacey.

"Watch where you're go-- Oh it's you! What a dumb bitch! I almost spilled my drink!" She shrieked at me, and I just stared at her as she continued to ramble on things that I could barely give two fucks on.

"You're lucky that I know you, you know that?" She stated with an icy glare, and I just smiled at her. I'm much more grateful that I'm with her than that sick weirdo!

"I should probably get to class." I said, she looked at me, rolled her eyes, and spoke, "Duh, obviously." And I just laughed.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The day went on normally, with some occasional unwanted stares from Hisashi. It is absolutely tiring.

Walking through the hall trying to find my locker, I was, yet again, cornered by the one and the only, Hisashi. His eyes stared right through me but I didn't back down. He was looking down on me because I was slightly shorter than him.

"What do you want?" I hissed. His eyes gleamed with with malicious intent.

"I saw you with her (L/N)," He said, "I saw you talking to her. Haven't I made it clear that she's mine?" He continued.

'Here we go again,' I thought.

"How can I not? She's my best friend! You and your words can't stop me from talking to her. End of discussion." I said, as I readied myself to walk away, he grasped my arm. I tried to shake his hand off but his grip was too strong.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let me go, Hisashi!" I screamed, "I'm getting hurt, let me go!" I continued. But his grip was still not faltering. I looked at him and saw how crazed his eyes were and how sadistic his smile was. He was enjoying seeing me in pain, he enjoyed tormenting me.

"I said, let me go!" I screamed again, but this time, he actually did. His sadistic smile still on his face. "See, I'm just giving you a preview of what I'll do to you if you don't listen to me." He said, as if that will scare me.

I glared at him and walked away. My mind was so distracted with thoughts about what happened earlier that I was surprised to see that I already made it home.

I unlocked the door, and slid my backpack off.

I went to my room and changed, and then I went downstairs to make some dinner.

Looking at the clock, I failed to notice that it was still quite early, so instead of going to sleep already, I logged on to my account.

Surprisingly, I had numerous notifications. I browsed quickly through it and one caught my eye. It was Hisashi's account. He sent me a friend request.

Though feeling quite odd, I brushed the feeling and accepted his friend request. Moments later, I heard a ding.

H.Mochizuku: Quick to accept requests, are we?

what do u want, hisashi?

H.Mochizuku: Nothing, really, just wanted to inform you that I'm absolutely serious with what I said to you earlier.

do i?

H.Mochizuku: Do you, what?

look like i give a fuck?
[seen]

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

[ Time skip: The following morning ]

I groaned slightly, as I awoke from the sound of my alarm clock. I stood up and groggily went downstairs to make some breakfast. Ever since mom went away, I always had to wake up a tad bit earlier than I usually would. Not that I mind it that much, but it is quite the drag.

I decided on making some toast with eggs and bacon since that was the only thing that I could get my hands on right now. I guess I need to go grocery shopping.

After finishing my meal, I went upstairs, took a bath, fixed my uniform, and went out.

'This will probably a very tiring day,' I thought. Walking along the sidewalk, I spotted a familiar mop of blonde hair.

"Stacey!" I called her name, she looked back at me and waved.

"What's taking you so long to get here? Go faster, slowpoke!" She teased me to which I just rolled my eyes at.

After catching up to her, I saw her acting all giddy and excited.

"What's up with you?" I asked, still looking forward.

"Well, Hisashi just messaged me yesterday!" She said, I visibly cringed when I heard the name. "Don't be so rude (Y/N)! He's very nice and he seems so genuine and caring!" She continued. I, again, cringed at her words.

"You don't know the guy." I said quietly, this earned an arched brow from Stacey, "As if you know him?"

"Oh dear, if only you knew what type of person he is you probably wouldn't be all gushy gushy bullshit about him." I said, she just hit my arm, glaring at me.

"You're probably just jealous that he's talking to me." She said with a chuckle, I just grimaced at her words, making her laugh harder, and we continued walking.

Unbeknownst to us, that there were a pair of onyx eyes watching us from a distance.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Hello! The long overdue update is here! I'm sorry if this is rather short and boring. I promise the story will get better as the plot thickens!

A vote and/or a comment would be greatly appreciated!