Cap Attack pt. 2

Back at the compound:

Peter sat down next to Tony in the love (a small couch fit for two people) seat that was placed directly across the couch that Bucky and Steve sat on, awaiting answers.

"Huh, so you really are just a kid?" Bucky asked, slightly surprised that the strong spiderman and the curly brown haired boy sitting in front of him were one of the same.

"Well, actually I'm sixteen, but I guess in your terms yeah, aren't both of you like a hundred years old?" Peter asked. Steve smirked.

"You are right Peter, they are both amazingly old, but thats not what we're here to talk about, is it? So why did your 'General Macford' think that Peter could be potentially dangerous."

"Well looking at him now it's obvious that he poses to potential threat to the military or to the Avengers, especially since he is under your ironman wing, and he will most likely be training here soon to become a young avenger, but General Macford was just so greatly fearful of his threat of selling his incredible technology to other countries or in the black market."

"But what part of the tech are we talking about? Surely the General should have easily seen that this is very similar to much of my other technology, why is he scared of Peter in particular?"

"Well he was mainly concerned about the spider abilities, such as the ability to climb onto any surface, or his incredible strength and agility given to him through the technology, or even that weird white string that he uses to swing throughout the city." Steve replied. Peter looked at him confused, and then he looked to Tony who also looked confused, but also amused at the same time.

"About that Captain, the sticking to walls and the super strength aren't my doing, It's not my technology, in fact, its not really technology at all." Tony said.

"It's all me" Peter said smiling in pride. Steve and Bucky just stared in confusion.

"I was bitten by a genetically modified, radioactive spider that my father created in his lab before him and my mother died in a plane crash when I was young." Peter said, exasperated after having to tell that story for the hundredth time.

"The spider bite gave me my super strength, agility, and my ability to climb walls, I also used my own knowledge to make my own webs, to add onto the whole spider theme, and Mr. Stark helped me improve my webs and he created my suit." Peter said.

"Huh." Bucky said, taking in this crazy information he just learned. Just as Peter finished explaining, Steve's phone rang. He picked up.

"Hello, yes hi General, mhm, well... yes but, yes general we technically did but- yes we're at the compound, but General I think that- .....oh? Well I mean I guess but it's not up to- but General....well, but sir!" Steve said before he was hung up on.

"Was it the general?" Bucky asked.

"No bucky it was the FBI telling me that I'm the president now, who else would it be?" Steve said sarcastically.

"What did he want?" Tony asked.

"He's coming to speak to Spiderman." Steve replied

-----------------------------------------------

Macford stepped through the elevator doors into the living room of the compound where Steve, Bucky, and Tony were waiting for him. he sat down between Bucky and Steve.

"So where is he, where's the man of the hour?" Macford asked with a stale grin. Tony saw crooked teeth and a weird glint in his eyes, something didn't seem right about his guy.
"He'll be out in a minute, he went to go to the restroom" Bucky replied.
"Please, sit down" Steve said with his best captain America smile as he gestured to the seat next to Bucky. Macford looked over at Tony.
"Mr. Stark, I wasn't expecting to see you here today, why are you here at our secret little meeting?" Macford said.
"Well General this is my building, and Spider-Man is my prodigy, so I think it's only fair that I be here." Tony replied back trying to be snarky. Macford frowned slightly for a moment, he wanted Spider-Man all for himself, but he's underneath starks rich wing, he'll have to pull him away from stark somehow. Spider-Man walked into the room from the hallway and sat next to Tony. Macford shook his hand as he sat down.
"Well if it isn't the one and only, I'm general Macford, what should I call you...?" The general asked, hoping to get a name."
"Uh, well Spider-Man should do sir." Peter said with his voice modifier on to make his voice sound deeper.
"Ah of course, and this is why I am here Spider-Man, I'm afraid the U.S military isn't exactly comfortable with you keeping your identity and your tech so confidential, it opposes a threat to the security of America."
"And why is that?" Peter asks.
"Well, what if someone were to steal your tech, and how do we know that we can trust you with it if we don't even know who you are?" General said.
"I know who he is, and I think that's enough" Tony said protectively
"General sir, my identity is my own problem, if anyone finds out who I am than everything I love could be in trouble and I don't think I want to risk that."
"No offense to you or Mr. Stark Spider-Man, but there is just no way we can say for sure that we have your full trust until we know who you are, and if you don't comply then we will be forced to take your tech away. We've already entrusted Mr. Stark to take care of his iron man suits, but adding another advanced spider suit for us to keep an eye on would be to risky for our national security."
"Okay General, Hold on a sec, who do you think made all of this tech?" Stark asked
"Why Spider-Man of course." General said.
"No offense to my spider friend here, but no one else on earth could make this suit but me, because I'm the one that made it."
"Well I made the-"
"Spider-Man please I'm trying to talk to the general" Tony said as he cut Peter off.
"General what if Spider-Man is overviewed by the avengers Initiative head at SHIELD, that way it will be monitored by both the government and the Avengers, and Spider-Man can stay confidential." Steve suggested
"I'm sorry but this is man different from your other avengers and this suit is different from the other suits and it must treated differently for the sake of security." Macford said (more like shouted) Tony stared at him in annoyance, everyone sat silently.