Chapter 5~

Sarah's P.O.V~

"These woods aren't safe anymore." I looked up at him and said," What do you mean?" I saw his pupils looking at me as he said," Once you encounter a creepypasta the rest won't leave you alone." I tilted my head and said," Well you should come down here." He sighed and said," You are so impatient. I think you can wait two years." I looked up at him with puppy eyes and he said," No Sarah. You'll be better off waiting. Just go back home.I'll be in there in a few." I sighed and said,"fine." I started walking back. I walked out of the woods and sat on my porch. I sighed and said," I wonder if he will really be around when I'm 15." It started getting dark so I walked inside taking off my shoes and placing my bag in the couch. I tried to turn on the lights but none of them were working. I growled and I heard BEN say," Now you can't try and turn the light on." I saw his pupils and I walked over to him. I punched his shoulder lightly and said," Jerk. " "Oh they'll be on in the morning you little cry baby." I swore he was smiling as he said that. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I saw BEN behind me. I turned around and said," Please wait out here. I'm getting changed." He nodded and stood by the window. I walked into my room and got changed into short shorts and a tank top. I opened the door as BEN walked in. I ploped down on my bed. BEN sat on the edge of my bed and I looked at him. "Hey BEN?" He glanced at me and said," Yes Sarah?" "Will you really come back in two years and show me what you look like?" He nodded and said," I promise Sarah. " He paused and I felt his arms go around me and I place my forehead on his chest. "You should rest Sarah. You have school in the morning." I looked at him and said," It's hard for me to go to bed with out sound. . . Can you sing or hum something?" He blew out and said,"Fine."