》WINNERS 🏅

Okay, First of all,
THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR CONTEST #1!

We've got 37 entries, yes! I don't even know how to judge all of these but here's the results!

To those who didn't win, read until the end, editing takes time and effort, so there should be rewards for you also!

NOTE: THIS IS MY CONTEST, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE RESULTS, DON'T JOIN--- just kidding, message me alright?

ANOTHER NOTE: I WILL ONLY GIVE 5 DAYS TO GET YOUR PRIZES, after that it will be invalid. I will send the certificates and stickers through gmail, so if you want to get it, you really have to make an account.

ANOTHER ANOTHER NOTE: My comments will include criticism, but don't worry, I'll break it down to you nicely. And English is not my first language, so please excuse the mistakes!

The names I put in the certificatws are your watermarks.

Anyway,

HERE'S THE WINNERS!

*bambarabambarabambarabam*
(it's a drum roll lol)

1ST PLACE GOES TO...

Taewillbetae

SCORE: 45/50 POINTSTheme: 10 Font: 6Conditions: 10Image: 9Overall: 10

SCORE: 45/50 POINTS
Theme: 10
Font: 6
Conditions: 10
Image: 9
Overall: 10

COMMENT:

YOU MADE THIS BEAUTIFULLY! You got a low score on font because the one you used doesn't give that mystery vibe. Other than that it's perfect!

Although I didn't point out the condition, as long as there's two same looking faceclaim in your cover, you will get a perfect 10.

2ND PLACE GOES TO...

vanexxaz