setup

I drove home from the café where I worked after I had decided to quit as the boss was unbelievable strict and by strict I mean I could be a second late and I had to work extra time and I just couldn't handle it anymore so I quit when I got home I grabbed my last box in my old house and locked the house and threw the key inside the letterbox and but the box carefully in the boot of my car and got in the front before driving to my boyfriend's house I called my brother Tal to tell him I had just thrown my keys in his house and I had my last box out of his house and he replied saying thanks but you could of taken the keys with you.

(2hourslater)

I was cuddled up to my boyfriend Adam before I fell asleep.

I woke up to Adam shouting I quickly rose and he shouted "make me breakfast women" I quickly started to run to the kitchen and made us breakfast when I was done I took both plates into the living Room where he was sitting and gave him his food then he took mine as well I tried to object but he slapped my face and shouted "go and get ready we're going to that mansion your brother owns" I was about to run when he shouted "your so gullible" before sitting me down and he stood up before he punched me several times before telling me to get dressed in one of his hoodies and shorts and sunglasses to cover the bruses on my eyelids I quickly got up limping to the stairs and he told me to wear my heals so I would be in more pain.

I walked downstairs and he pushed me to the car he was never like this before I moved in with him why now?

I sat in silence all the way to the mansion and just as I was about to open the door he grabbed my arm and whisper-yelled "stay away from all the boys including your brother's and best mate if you go anywhere near them I will hurt you ok" no reply "OK!!!!" He screamed "ok" I said as he let go of my arm I opened the door and climbed out I was boiling and I had to wear a hoodie with booty shorts I walked to the door and Tal awnsered opening his arms for a hug I went in for a hug before Adam stood on my foot I then just walked to the kitchen being the quietist one there I was usually the loudest so Tal walked towards the kitchen before I walked to the studio and Adam followed and just before he walked in I turned tals camera on  he walked in and pushed cayluses camera down YES I thought before he slapped me again and then saw tals camera was on so he turned it off and it didn't save he hit me again before someone ran out of the bathroom.
It was tony.

Tony was short for Anthony he was my best friend.

As tony walked out of the bathroom Adam punched me tony ran up to Adam and pulled him off of me before carrying him over his shoulder and taking him into the Manson before dropping him on the floor and coming back for me picking me up bridle style and carrying me to the living room and running to get the first aid kit.

When he walked back Tal grabbed Adam by his wrist and pulled him to the front door and calling Anthony and me I tried to get up but couldn't so tony picked me up yet again and new what was going to happen so he but me in passenger seat next to Tal and sat behind me next to Adam and behind Tal was Michael so Adam was in-between the two of them before Tal started the car and took us to the police station Tal got out with Micheal holding both of Adams arms and taking him in the station as tony got in the front and drove us to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital he got out and walked around my side before picking me up yet again and locking tals car and taking me in when we went in a nurse got me a wheelchair and Tony explained what he saw happen and that Adam is in the police station and then he asked if he could come into my room and they wouldn't let him in just yet as I was in shock and my legs need a bit of rest as they just gave away...