J A E H Y U N

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was walking through my school corridor when suddenly I heard some wild noise. "Not again!" I sighed as I realized those were the crazy saesangs of J E O N G J A E H Y U N, the famous handsome guy of our SCHOOL. Dude, I hated all of them.
"Bruh!" I rolled my eyes and entered my classroom. Then when I was just about to turn on the lights, unexpectedly, someone pinned me at the green board behind - 'baam' and covered my mouth before I could scream for help. "Hush!" it was a masked guy telling me not to cry or make any noise. "O-oh-K." I stuttered and nodded.

It was then silent for a while, but then suddenly, the noise was heard again. Yes, It was those saesangs again. They were heading towards our side, and so the masked guy now laid his head on my shoulders as if he were trying to hide from them. Soon when they were gone, he stood up straight and stared at me. " Can I go - now? " I stuttered, scared of his glares. "Tch, such a chick," he smirked and let go of his hand and guess what? The school bell rang, signaling the start of the day's 1st period.

The class went on as usual, but I just couldn't concentrate because the masked guy who sat behind me would keep on hitting my chair from behind.

'Don't lose your mind, Y/n. You can just tell him properly, right? ok, calm down.' I tried to calm myself down. Lmao, this what I hated about not getting the last seat. I tried my best to calm down, but it just turned out that the guy wanted to fight me. He Kicked my chair harder this time, and for heaven's Sake, I couldn't take this torture anymore.

"Will you stop doing that?" I shouted and turned around to face him. "Yes?" he asked, and I was dead drop scared. The masked guy was actually.........

JEONG JAEHYUN!

'Holy mothers of... Just how much more could my life sUck?'

" Hey, Don't you dare look at me like that. You might fall for me:))"
He smirked as he whispered close into my ear. I could feel the chill shiver running down my spine as his lips brushed through my ear. *shit*

Mission abort, there was a skin touch, mission abort, I repeat for heaven's sake!

"I----" I couldnt say a word and I regretted watching him walk away with the winner's tag. 'Hang on there, you wait and watch me take my revenge, you bloody butt!' I cursed inside my head. Lmao, I actually cant even stand straight when I see a guy approaching towards me. What the hell was I thinking bout a revenge...... *sed life*

*Time passes*

*LUNCH BREAK*

I sat down with my lunch box and was about to eat but that's when Jaehyun popped out of the thin air and sat in front of me. *ignore him, please* I whispered to myself. I couldnt afford to make a drama inside the school canteen. This could be serious because the whole school , from the junior to the senior, were present here. Darn it!

"Bae, do you want some salad?" He spoke and I almost skipped a beat. What the hell just happened? Did he just call me 'bae'? *Shit* this wasnt going going well at all. The whole school was now staring at us. The guys couldn't believe what they just heard and the girls glared at me as if they wanted me to be shot dead that moment. "B-ae?" I swallowed my saliva hard. I didnt even know him that well. *curses* "Of course, dont you remember our first date? You were so adorable that time. Aww, you blushed so hard when we k----" *W H A T ?* I hit him on his face. Yuck, we didnt even talk in the past. Like I never crossed his path, like never ever!! "Shut up!" I furrowed my brows and pursed my lips. I was disappointed. He was spoiling my reputation. "I--i dont even know you that we-l-l." I glared at him trying to bring me justice for my innocent high school life. "Honey, dont ignore the fact. I know you like me. Wait, am I so ugly? Didn't I not k----" I covered his mouth. Why was he bringing on the word "k" everytime. "Bae?" He grabbed my hand and pulled it off his mouth and started petting it for God's sake!!! What the hell is going on? T-T "Eww, you freak! I dont even know you that well!" I pushed him away and got up from my seat. This was so embarrassing. What was I now supposed to do? *run?* I took my lunch box and started walking away to somewhere far away from him and his saesangs . Then a girl got her leg on my path and I tripped but--------- but then------ I didn't fall.... "Babe, you okay?" It was him again and he was holding me in his arms. "I- - I m f-i-n-e!" I tried to stand up but I couldn't so I fell more into his arms. "Woah, be careful!" He looked at me and smirked. I--- he was creepy now. Like a monster. "Here lemme carry you to the infirmary." He smiled and picked me up in a bridal way and took me to the infirmary which was followed by people recording the scene, ugh!
Soon after we had exited the canteen he changed his route and took me to a place I didnt even knew had ever existed in our school. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him uncomfortable but then he just hushed me quiet and made me sit down on the bench. Well, we were in the old school building which is prohibited by the school authority to enter. "Why did you being me here?" I asked but he only smirked and stared at me blankly. "To use you" he suddenly broke the ice and I could feel a chill run down my spine. I wrapped my arms around myself, "What do you mean?" . "Listen, chick. Just pretend to be my girlfriend and if you dare not to----" he came closer towards my ear, "You gotta carry the burden." He whispered. Wait, burden? "Burden of what?" I asked him. "Children!" He smirked as he kicked an empty can. Just SLAP ME ALREADY! DID HE JUST SAY THAT I HAVE TO TAKE THE BURDEN OF CHILDRENS IF I DIDN'T PRETEND TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND? whose bloody childrens? I--- wtf? I had a urge to ask him and clarify but I heard a voice, "Hey, jaehyun!" It was YUTA!

INTRODUCTION OF ALL THE PEEPS.

JAEHYUN

Name: Jeong Jaehyun
Age: 18
Son of the rich owner of our famous school. *lol* rich spoil kid ik.
Hobby: bully, playboy
Personally: Very famous for his looks.
The only heir of his family
------

YUTA

Name: Nakamoto Yuta
Age: 18
Son of the patron of this school.
*rich kid too*
Hobby: bully, playboy
Personally: famous because of his looks.
Has a sister, Nakamoto Akari.
*fictional sister*

Hope yall liked this first chapter. Sorry, for my grammatical mistakes. Please be free to comment and vote. ^-^ me lobhs you♡~ Stay safe.