F L A S H B A C K

Y/n's P.O.V.
"Woah, who's she?" Yuta asked, surprised as he entered the classroom. "New chick," Jaehyun replied with a heavy sigh. "Woah, she's pretty, though. Where did you find her? " that guy just wouldn't stop asking questions.  "Oh, she's my neighbor who had just shifted yesterday."- the reply surprised me as it came from jaehyun's lips. "I- it's you?? That was you?" I looked at him as embarrassment took over me along with a long ass flashback. "Haha, felt the thunder already?" He smirked, and I couldn't believe it. All this time, it was him. It was my neighbor.

Flashback

*5:30 pm*

*yesterday*

"Duh!" I kicked a can off my way. "Sister, what are we gonna do now? Lmao, we were just kicked out by that old freak." Larina, my younger sister, heaved out a sigh and sat down next to me. "I dont know." I replied back a little stressed out. "Oh!" She just raised a brow and continued staring at the street lights. She was stressed out too.
Suddenly I remember about the new advertisement I saw while walking back from school yesterday. It was bout a new apartment giving 50% off for its early birds. "Haha, found it!!" I shrieked. I opened my school bag and pulled out my science book. Tada, I'm such a preserver. I had kept the ad paper so well. "Hurry up and dial the number there. You're wasting time!" My sister hitted me on my shoulders. "Will you stop bugging me, lari?" I furrowed my brows. "Yea yea" she rolled her eyes and sat back. 'Okay' I took a deep breathe and dialed the phone number. 'You can do this.'  "......."

"......."

"....."

"Hello?"
My call was answered. "Hello, is this Mr.lee who wants to get his third floor room no. 3AR on rent?" I asked a little uneasy. *I'm not used to talking to people on the phone. I mean I barely get a phone call* "oh yes! Congratulations, you are the first one to call for that room! Haha, you are now gonna get it for 50% off and with some other offers too! Congrats!!" That man over the line was literally exclaiming so loud. I could feel my ears bleed. Lord, bless my soul. "Oh hehe, thank you. Anyways, I would like to move in today so would yall be fine with that? I mean there wont be any problem, right?" I asked trying to sound cute cause who knows he might actually accept it thinking I'm some innocent costumers with some wild problems. Well, I got some wild problems. "OF COURSE, YOU CAN JUST COME OVER NOW TO SIGN THE CONTRACT AND MOVE IN TODAY!"- My breathe clenched. Today was *I guess* my best day ever though not completely. Well, hello? I was kicked out of the rent today. So ----I----- erm. "Aww, THANK YOU SO MUCH, S.I.R.!" I replied with the same energy and hunged up the phone before I could get anymore replies. You see, old man, I'm in a hurry here. I got no time for your 'welcomes'. Woah, I'm so rude. "What's wrong,butt?" Lari asked me. "You wont believe me kid." I gave her an evil smirk. "What?" She looked at me furrowing her brows. "We move in to a new apartment today which offers 50% discount, hehe." I laughed awkwardly and so did she. Haha, you know. That's call the power of siblings.

Ten minutes later at JEONG apartment.

"Erm, excuse me?" I knocked on the first door I saw in the first floor. I mean that's what the old security guard told me to do so. I trusted him, okay? "Oh welcome! Welcome!" Mr. Jeong, probably, welcomed us both inside though a little surprised by seeing some underage kiddos coming through to get the room. "Sir, I'm here for the 3AR room. I called you a while ago, remember?" I broke the ice. "Oh, yes yes!" He nodded "so where are you both's parents? i mean I cant simply just hand it over to you without your guardian's concern." I grew a little nervous. this kind of questions, I was weak to answer them. "Our parents..........well, my dad ran away and my mom......she-------she died-----of------" I teared up. Damn, I tried my best not to do it again. "its fine." my sister, tried to comfort me. "oh,I'm so sorry. its okay. don't cry,okay? ill look after you both. ill take you both as my own. don't cry." he passed me the tissue box. "thank you." I blowed my nose and wiped my tears. "anyways girls, yall can move in today. i wont mind. i hope you all will be comfortable. if you both have any trouble, feel free to contact me. here, the key." he passed us the key and my sister smiled and bowed a little bit as she took the key from his hand. "thank you so much sir." I thanked along with my sister.