The Meeting

???: Hello are you ok down there
As Izuku turn to see a person that look like the same age as him.(Izuku is 18 and Tanjiro is17 ).The person as red hair with a scar or birthmark on his forehead wearing a jacket with green and black patterns with a sword and etc.

Izuku: I'm all right just wet and cold right now.
???: I can help you, oh before I forget my name is Tanjiro Kamado.
Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya.
Tanjiro help Izuku out of the water.Then Tanjiro notice there is a scar on his right hand.
Tanjiro: Oh my god what happens to your hand(ask worrying)
Izuku: Oh it nothing, I keep breaking my bones.
Tanjiro: I need you to take you to Aoi(ask he pulling his arm)
Izuku: O-ok.
_________________________________________
(Meanwhile at UA dorm)
Mina and toru: Why did you cheat on midoriya/midori.(while being mad at her)
Ochako: Because he was taking our relationship to slow and I want something more so I ask bakugou to have sex.
Bakugo: And after we get done she going to break up with that loser Deku and be with me.
Iida: I am disappointed in you two.
Eijiro: And we in highschool,What happen you get pregnant.
Ochako: I probably risk it.
_________________________________________
(Meanwhile with Izuku and Tanjiro)
When Tanjiro was taking Izuku to the butterfly mansion.Tanjiro smell something not any smell a demon smell as he stop.
Izuku: Is there something wrong (ask confused)
Tanjiro: Yes there a demon here somewhere.
Izuku: T-there a d-demon h-here
Tanjiro nodded as he got his sword out
And then a demon jump down from the tree.
Demon: Look we have here two human
Tanjiro: Izuku stand back
Izuku:Ok

( Izuku pov)
As I watched Tanjiro fight the demon, I saw water coming out from his sword and that point I was amazed but the demon hit into a tree.I try to activate one for all it didn't work.
Demon:haha you are weak, now say goodbye.
As the demon almost hit him I threw rock at him as the demon turn around to see me.
Izuku:Leave him alone.
Ask I yell.
Demon: You brat.
As he changes at me I have no time to dodge.He was able scar my chest and other spot on my body and almost destroy my shirt I got scar all over my body and loosing blood slowly.
When the demon about to kill me Tanjiro was able to cut his head and turn to dust.And then I passed out.
Tanjiro:*huff huff*Izuku hang on we almost there.
As he put his sword back and lift Izuku on his back and run to the mansion.As he took Izuku to Aoi so she can help him with his injury.