CHAPTER 05

"The first chance made me fall for you.
The second, I wanted to make you stay."

___________________________________

"I won't leave you here!"

We are already dressed up for the concert, but I have been stalling time for some reason. And Hana is clearly not happy with what I was doing. She's been pissed off with me since the night of her presentation when I told her I didn't want to join her for the concert.

"Please leave me out of your lover's quarrel with your boyfriend. It's literally my birthday and I just want to celebrate this day with you and my boys."

I felt her frustration, but I'm frustrated as well. I really wanted to tell her what happened, but I don't know how she would react. I can't just tell her, 'Hey the Yuno I'm talking to right now happens to be your Yoon-oh.', she'd probably lose her mind.

"How many times do I have to tell you that he is not my boyfriend." She rolled her eyes. "Can't we just get a refund? You can go there some other time, go with your summer camp friends."

"Alex, there are no refunds for this. And I would like to emphasize again that it's my birthday today, in case you forgot. Please, give this day to me?"

So, I decided to just suck it up and let Hana. Aunt Jessica volunteered to drive us to the venue. and before we knew it, we already arrived we immediately went inside and went to our seats. Hana started to prepare her things, from her lightstick to her headpiece that says "Tyong" with hearts all over.

I was holding my phone, contemplating if I should wish him good luck. Although I'm still mad at him, he technically is still a friend. But it would be awkward if I texted or called him to wish them good luck since we haven't talked since the day that I learned about who he really was. Hana told me to talk things out but here I am chickening out.

"Just text him already." I almost dropped my phone when I heard Hana talk. She was too busy wither fangirl stuff so I thought she wouldn't notice me.

"You've been staring at your phone for minutes now. Just make up already. Sulky doesn't suit you." She rolled her eyes at me and continue to take pictures of her light stick with the stage as the background.

I opened my phone and typed a simple 'good luck'. After sending the text, I immediately closed my phone. It's 30 minutes before the start of the concert, I doubt he's on his phone.

"Miss Alex?"

Hana and I both looked at the man who was standing in front of us. He was wearing comfortable clothes and has an ID card hanging on his neck. I nodded at him and he looked at Hana. Hana had a shocked look on her face.

"Stand," Hana ordered me. I was so confused. She greeted the man in front of us, and I followed. The man leaned close to my ear.

"Jaehyun asked me to look for you." It was my time to look shocked. I wasn't expecting this at all. Hana looked at us, her eyes questioning everything that's happening. The man looked at us both before continuing.

"But we have to hurry before people recognize me." We both nodded and followed the man backstage.

"What the hell is happening?" It was supposed to be a question for myself, but I ended up blurting it out.