Chapter Four

You try to escape Soobins grip, but you were too weak.

Y/n: "P-please, leave me alone.." *you whisper*

Soobin: "No can do..~"

He pulls you out of the Cáfe and around the back to his apartment. It was dark and had a cold feeling to it, but when the lights turned on... it changed to a living dream.

Soobin: "Make yourself comfortable...you'll be staying here for a while"

Soobin leaves the room but instead of him coming back, you saw two people come in. A girl and a boy.

Girl: "I think the room should be violet with blue curtains!"

Boy: "No,no,no! It should be creme with grey curtains!"

They turned around and saw you, looking at them with fear in your eyes..

Y/n: "Please don't hurt me..i've had enough trouble for today"

Girl: "Why would we hurt you?"

Y/n: "Because you're with S-Soobin.."

Boy: "Arg! Soobin again, i've had enough with girls saying his name. 'I love you Soobin!' 'Soobin over here!' 'Soobin~~!' Not ONCE have i heard someone say, 'Ahh!! Jungwoo-ah~!"

Girl: "Maybe because people want to hear the name Angelina~?"

Jungwoo: "That name is boring, like your personality."

Angelina: "Aish, this kid" *punches his arm*

Y/n: "Wait, you guys are siblings right! Or do you have a strange friendship.."

Jungwoo: "Sadly we're siblings"

Soobin re-enters the room with a cup of water.

Soobin: "Aye! Leave us be twins.."

Angelina: "Fine..oo~ Fish sticks!"

They both leave the room going to the kitchen, then Soobin stands at the door swinging keys around his finger.

Soobin: "So..you like to hang around with other boys than me?!" *he hits your leg harshly*

You feel tears building up in your eyes, but you hold them back to show no pain.

Soobin: "So you're a tough girl eh..? Let's see how tough you get be~"

He walks up to you, smirking greedily.

Y/n: "Stop! I don't like this Soobin-ah.." *starts to tear up*

Soobin: "Awwh..should've thouht about that before you messed with my feelings!" *he slaps you hard, making you fall to the floor*

Jungwoo: "Soobin..? We heard cryi-"

Jungwoo saw you on the floor, crying through the pain, but he couldn't do anything...

Soobin over-ruled the twins, he was like their master who controls them

-Time Skip-
You wake up the next day in someones arms, the person was running away from a gunshot...

Y/n: "H-huh.."

YangYang: "Quiet! He might hear you.."

Y/n: "YangYang..t-thank you.." *you whispered to him softly*

YangYang: "Here is not a good time to say thank you really..!"

Soobin: "Come out Y/n..~ I won't hurt you!" *laughs*

YangYang puts your head into his chest to hide you. Holding on for dear life, you cry silently.

You felt yourself being lowered down and saw you was at the police station..?