» 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚 «

" Solar , Solar !" The crowd cheers for the one and only , Solar Blue . The most famous singer , model & actress in the world . The stadium was loud . It's full of thousands of people , cheering for her .

Solar smiled . She was so happy and almost couldn't believe her career could make her go this far . She gripped the microphone tightly and hold it right front of her mouth to speak. 

"Thank you everyone for coming , I'm so-"

But unfortunately , things didn't go well like Solar thought .

BANG!!
Solar was shot . Right in the head . Dead . Screams were everywhere . People was scared . Solar's body fell down on the stage . Her head was full with blood running down from her forehead . Everything was chaos . People were in panic . Screams and cries were everywhere .

———
"Solar Blue , the 26 years old singer was shot dead tonight , at her concert right when she was giving out her speech . She-"

Peter turns off the tv . He throws away the remote . Both of his palms were on his face . His wife is now dead . Now , he only has his newborn child . Hot tears were running down his cheek . He was speechless . He didn't believe this happened. Just a couple of hours before , Solar was smiling at him . Hugging and kissing him before she went to her big concert .

His heart drops . He was heartbroken , devastated , furious , and angry . Everything was mixed into an emotion . He couldn't stop himself .

His left , there was Sophia . She was sleeping peacefully . Oh how sad for a baby , to be left alone by her mother in such a young age .

Peter looked at his baby . She resembles Solar so much . He tries his best to smile . Then Peter carries her . He kissed her forehead with love .

Now he decided that ,
Musics bring bad luck to their family .