» 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 «

Sophia gritted her teeth in anger . Her body feels hot and cold at the same time because of the madness . She bit her lips really hard . Shutting her eyes that are filled in tears .

                "Go to your room ." her father said . He tried his best to calm his voice down . Not trying to show any anger more . He is trying the best to be gentle . Sophia just gave him a sharp glare . And stormed her way to her bedroom . Bamm! .

The sound of a slammed door is heard . Her father gives a deep sigh .

Sophia is crying . She covered her face in the bed sheets , releasing her sadness . The tears was hot , streaming down her cheeks . She couldn't hold it any longer . All she wanted was to play a song . Not even a sound was made , and she was already caught red handed .

Is it that wrong ? To play even a melody ?
Well yes . Even a hum could raise an anger to her whole family .

This is so frustrating to Sophia . Most of the people she knows get to do almost everything they want and even got supports from their parents .

And her ? Ha! You wish . Most of her life was living in the house . Everything was deadly . All she knows is her family really hate music . Especially her father .

Sophia sighs . She didn't know what to do . Her passion in music is .. too much . She couldn't just go and act like she hates music like the rest of them . She really loves music .

The rest of the family members are against her music passion . They thought that , music brings them bad luck ever since my mother's death .

How ridiculous ?

But Sophia couldn't do anything . She's hopeless . Nobody who is blood related will ever support her music career .
But that what's she thought though .

———
Sophia sniffs . It's been almost an hour she has been crying . Her eyes are red , her nose is blocked , cheeks are hot , and her body is weak . She balled herself on the bed , while blasting her ears with music using her earphones . She is able to own an earphone because she secretly bought it with her own money .

You think her father will buy her earphones ? Try again .

Sophia was listening to some random songs on YouTube , trying to clear her head out .
Then suddenly , she bumped into this old song . Which was made , almost 20 years ago ?

And what's shocking is , the singer is her mother ! Well , Sophia does know that her mother was a singer , but she didn't knew that her voice was ... This too good .

Her eyes were wide open . She was in a total shock .

"My mother , used to sound like that ?"

Sophia almost couldn't believe her ears . It's like hearing an Angel singing ! . After the song ended , she looked down at the comment section .

"I miss Solar Blue so much !"

" I wonder how's her family is doing ? Ever since Solar's death , there has been no news about them ."

"If I found who is the killer , I will stab him in the ass !"

" OMG , what an Angel !"

" Oh ... so they never found who is the killer ?" Sophia muttered to herself . Dad never tells me the whole story . Everytime I asked about mom , he would just go mute and ignore the question like I've never asked him .

Sophia slowly lays herself on the bed .
Sighs ...
Slowly , she closed her eyes . Drifting herself to sleep ...