Abducted!?

Everything was um... 'normal' with class 1A

Bakugo was screaming, Kirishima was trying to calm him down ( key word 'trying'),the rest of the bakusquad were laughing at that. Deku was sitting with Todoroki and the rest of the Dekusquad mumbling about some other hero, the rest of the class was talking in between themselves and, somehow, Aizawa was asleep even with all of the noise.

Then all of a sudden a huge wham! could be heard and they started falling and falling it was like the floor just swallowed them up.

It seemed everyone was shouting and/or screaming except Aizawa who was now awake and ready to attack anyone who planned to hurt his students. ( A/n) I like dadzawa. Fight me.

Suddenly, they stopped falling. They were just in mid air, except for the fact it felt like there was no air. They started panicking- would this villain leave them here to suffocate?

They started looking around; trying to find a way out until they starting  floating towards this bright light underneath them. They all closed their eyes to avoid being blinded.

It was quiet. They jumped up and observed their surroundings.

Wierd.

They were in some kind of cinema? (A/n) movie  theatre, I live in the UK so some things I'll might not make sense to you, sorry.

(A/n) like this but replace the chairs with different coloured bean bags ,comfy chairs and blankets. Sorry, I'm really bad at describing.

" Who the !:@?>  abducted us!?" yelled explosion boi.

"Abducted!? That's a bit far, I'd say I... um... borrowed you?" an unfamiliar voice stated.

" Who are you and what do you want with us?" asked a somewhat calm Aizawa.

"Don't worry I am not going to hurt any of you" said the mysteroius voice.

No one seemed comforted by that. 

"I swear I'm not lying!"

They looked around unsure whether to trust this voice or not.

"Ok but who are you" asked Uraraka, having finally mustered the courage to ask the question they were all wondering.

"You can call me Rana" Rana said

They waited for more of an explanation but after a small silence they realised they weren't getting anymore information

Come out so we can see who we're talking to!"said Aizawa

" ok ok geez. I didn't mean to be rude!" the voice said, walking out.

(A/n I updated Rama's design because I didn't like this one so underneath us old Rana)

(A/n)  both art is mine please don't take inspo, repost, trace etc

(A/n) both art is mine please don't take inspo, repost, trace etc.

She looked about 13. "Hi! Oh my gosh! It's so great to meet you. I've wanted to meet you since forever!" Everyone was wondering why except Bakugo who said "Of course you wanted to meet me but why these extras!?"

Before anyone else could say anything Rana turned to him and said with a blank expression "shut up."

He was quiet and everyone was shocked he stopped. Bakugo was shocked it was like his tongue was glued to the roof of his mouth but after a second he was back to normal. Who was this girl?

"Anyway", Rana said smiling again
' what a mood swing' class 1-A thought

" I am now going to explain why you are here but before that have a seat and look around to see who is actually here"

They all sat somewhere and took a proper look around. They were surprised to see people other than their class. The people there were: All might (in deflated form), Aizawa, Mirio, Kota, Eri, Nezu, Shinso, Endeavor, and all of class 1A except Midoriya.

Wait, what!?

"Where's Izuku!?" demanded a now worried Todoroki. Endeavour realised 'they're on first name basis?' "Calm down he's still in your dimension where time has stopped" explained Rana.

"oh, ok.. wait dimension!?" screamed Kaminari and everyone else started talking over eachother.

"SHUT UP!"

Silence.

"Thank you, now let me explain; basically I brought you here to watch alternate dimensions and I guess the past of Deku that's why he's not here but he'll be joining us very soon. I guess you can call it my quirk if that's easier for you basically I guess it allows me to travel to , bring others and watch other dimensions/multiverses.  I'll probably show random stuff about other people too but for now we'll focus on Deku."

"Why D-"

"Because without him many things in your universe would not be the same, if he even thought differently, things  could change drastically."

"Wow.."

"Maybe after this you'll learn to appreciate him more." Rana said. "Anyway, Let's start"

The screen lit up and it read:

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse found: DEKU'S ORIGIN

Hello, there thanks for reading I plan on starting on the next chapter straight away so it'll PROBABLY be out tomorrow. Anyway, how did I do? Please feed back.

I think I'll do Deku's past but I might change my mind.

Words(before this note):695

BYE!