easter egg

Violets pov

Once we got to the studio, Niall and I got out of the car. We then walked into the studio.

"Hey," he says to the producer.

"Oh hey," the guy says standing up.

"Hey sorry I'm a little late. I had to pick me sister up," Niall says.

The producer looks down at me. "Hey I'm Sean," he says going to shake my hand.

I shake his hand. "I'm Violeta," I say.

"I like your shirt I actually helped record that ep, back when I was still in Houston," he says.

"That's cool,". "But I gotta admit this isnt my shirt. I spent the night at my friends and he let me borrow it," I say laughing.

"That's cool, but you should give them a listen," he says smiling.

"Alright," I say.

"Alrighty, Niall you wanna start recording songs for the new album?," Sean asks my brother.

"Yup," my brother says smiling.

"Alright well come into the recording both and we'll see what ya got," Sean tells him.

"Just sit on one of the couches and be careful," my brother says walking into the recording booth.

I roll my eyes and go onto my phone. I had my airpods in my front pocket. I pull them out and connect them to my phone.

I open spotify and look up 'waterparks'. I then click the green porfile picture and look at the three dudes on top.

"Awsten?," I question.

No, no, no. That cant be right.

I quickly open google and look up 'waterparks'.

Waterparks is a pop punk band from Houston Texas. The members include, Awsten Knight, Geoff Wigington and Otto Wood.

After reading that I cover my mouth, with my hand.

That little shit.

I quickly go to imagines and download the first picture I see of them and send it to Awsten.

Aws: ahh shit

Me: yeah tell me about it

Aws: I guess giving you a shirt with our band name on didnt help

Me: nope

Aws: u mad?

Me: I cant, it's not like I'm hiding shit from you

Aws: oooh. Secret

Me: no

Aws: hint?

Me: no

Aws: will looking you up on soical media help???

Me: no i have 0 pictures of my self on soical media

Aws: 🥺 I will figure out your secret

Me: I'm sure you will

Aws: oh I will

Me: good luck with that

Aws: thank you

I quickly went back to spotify and listened to the first song that came up on shuffle, 'easter egg'.
---
After awhile Niall decided to go send me on a food hunt.

"You even get a scratch on my car and your head will be on my wall," he says handing me the keys.

"Yeah, yeah," I say throwing my hands in the air and walking out of the studio.

"Love you," he yells.

"Love you too," I say.

I walk to where the car was parked and I got in.

I connected the aux and started to play waterparks. The first song that came on was 'I miss having sex but atleast I dont wanna die anymore'.

"Fun," I say pulling out of the parking lot.

I ended up pulling up to 'in and out'. I ordered three cheeseburgers with a side of fries and a diet coke for me. Which Niall is probably gonna steal from me.
---
Once I got back to the studio, i parked the car and went back inside. I gave everyone their food and as i suspected Niall took a drink of my coke.

"That's rude," I say cradling my soda.

"Get over it," he says sticking his tongue out at me.

I just glare at him.

Him and Sean go and sit down. Niall next to me on the couch and Sean on the one across from us.

"You having fun?," my brother asked.

I shrug and take a bite out of my cheeseburger.
---
Once we finished eating they went back in to do more recording.

"We will leave in about two hours," my brother says looking up at the clock on the wall.

I nod.

He then goes back into the recording booth.

I just pull out my phone.

---
I woke up really early today and now its 3pm and I have nothing to do until like 5 or so