ask

-Warning violence-

Marrylou: "As we said He's a normal doll, we crea-Ahh! *Chastifold stabbed her arm*

Brandon: "Want to try again."

Michael: "If he was a normal doll, he wouldn't grow, have emotions, bleed, or have a soul. So what every you did to create him, made him real."

Ted: "We used magic, doll limbs, the body of our dead baby. Ahh!" *David broke his leg*

David: "You really are dense."

Michael: "All of that combine has the potential to make a living being. Which you succeed in, beating the one in a million chance of doing."

Marrylou: "You can't do this, we already had a trial back home, we got voted innocent. Ahh!*broken arm*

Michael: "Well clearly they were either brided or you don't have rules against this where you are from. However, here we can and I will put you to death for that. Lets have some fun first."

Let us just say the house and their clothes were a bloody mess. You couldn't make out anything about the bodies. They spent the next hour cleaning Jim's house and disposing of the bodies. They also changed into spare cloths Jim kept for them.

Jim: "Ok little one, I want you to reel that fish in nice and slowly. That it your doing great! Are you sure this is your first time fishing."

Ritchie: "Yess, What I do now?"

Jim: "Well we could put em back, have him for dinner, are you can keep him as a pet and we can show the others."

Ritchie: "Can I keep?"

Jim: "Yes, you can. The others should be done, let's head back."

Jim put the fish in a bucket full of lake water, carrying it for Ritchie, and holding his hand as they walked back.