• kyo x cat reader! •

hidden secrets

( I hope you enjoy this I added a little more to your idea hope this is ok! :D @kirishimaGrey and thx for the request!)

It was a normal day like any other at school boring and plain you didn't get why you had to be here, and the risk of transforming was even worse. You were apart of a clan of zodiacs you were the cat no one in particular was rude to you about it but light teasing was something you had to deal with quite often.

But then you saw an orange haired boy walking in the hall that broke you out of your train of thought you had never seen him before though how strange.

You saw him go up to Yuki Sohma and start yelling at him for who knows what. He seemed interesting maybe they were related? You ignored it and carried on with your day and headed to lunch.

Later after school you saw the same boy at a tree near the entrance you didn't think much of it he could just be waiting for someone and walked past him.

It had been a few months and kyo had noticed you as well he had got a sort of crush on you but had no clue you shared his same feelings.

( kyo's POV )

" Yuki I'm telling you I don't know what it is they are just so amazing and I can't get them out of my head I don't know how to feel about it!" Yuki laughs " do you suppose you have caught feelings for them?" Kyo growls and does not reply.

( free time you and kyo's pov? )

You had free time and you were just walking around you didn't see were you were going and bummed into... kyo Sohma himself. He had no time to react to push you off he braved himself for the impact that was to come and was ready for his transformation. It never happened...

Kyo looked up at you and stared shocked you got up and started running away why didn't you transform?!?!

A few days had passed from then and you decided to confront him about it. You tapped him on his shoulder " e-excuse me hi I wanted to talk about the incident a while ago" he turned around and nodded bringing you to an empty class room.

" So how the hell didn't I transform when you fell on top of me?!? " you sighed " I'm not sure either ok I'm apart of a clan as well" his angry face was now a shocked one " y-your what?!?!" You repeated yourself " I- I can't belive it " he stay there shocked

( time skip )

It had been awhile since then and you went to Hatori to see what was going on with you situation he claimed there were once two clans then they separated too follow their own paths. You and kyo were what to become friends or maybe something more 😏.

But you needed Akito's blessing for that to happen so that's what you did . You stepped inside his room in a beautiful kimono to impress him for higher chance of approval. You and kyo got on your knees and begged for his blessing. You waited for an answer.

He looked at you both " do you promise to take good care of him and if you are to become something more will you be true?" You blushed and answer " absolutely I promise I give you my word" he nodded " then I give you my blessing " you smile and hug kyo.

Today was the day you would confess to him finally you walk up to him as he was looking at a pond full of coy fish " h-hey kyo I wnat to talk" he looked at you " hm what is it Y/N?" He looked at the ground you felt anxious and scared he would reject you.

You sighed now or never " I -I like you kyo you don't have to fell the same I-I just wanted to tell you..." he looks at you and... smiles! A rare and beautiful thing " I like you too" he says calmly and hugs you. " my kitten..."