chapter 3 The lighting swords men

Over the past few months nothing has really changed for y/n he continues to repeat the nights eat kill hide and repeat. Once in awhile he would come across a worthy slayer but not pillar level.

( pretend its night and the guy your attacking is a demonslayer and you have your cloak

( pretend its night and the guy your attacking is a demonslayer and you have your cloak.)

y/n: what a pathetic weakling you didn't even put up any effort. Well it doesn't matter now because your going to be my next meal.

Slayer 1: g-go t-to h-hell demon.

y/n: already going their buddy

Out of no where you pick up scent and you new right away what it was... a human.

???: Breath of thunder first form: thunderclap

Out of no where a yellow stream of lighting came at me at shocking speed
Cutting right through my hand holding the slayer.

(y/n): such speed and strength finally a worthy opponent and a worthy heart *smiles under his mask*

y/n you know its rude to interrupt someone in the middle of their meal you know.

???: is that how you see people now demon? Nothing but food how sad.

y/n: yes your all nothing but food and potential heart replacements for me hahaha.

???: how sad but don't worry I will put a end to your miserable life demon.

The demon slayer begins to get into a battle stance.

y/n: miserable you say I ain't miserable but before you die slayer give me your name?.

Enji: enji is my name demon.

y/n: ok enji its time for you to die

Enji: I am not going to die today demon you can count on that. It is going to be you who is dieing here today.

y/n we will see about that Blood demon art: mask separation.

(You only have 2 mask right now so you know.)