48 | he who knows

A/N: SO HERES ANOTHER UPDATE :D jwudjwudjehrue The news about Got7 got me ½ broken and ½ happy. I want them to shine and forecast their talents BUT I also want them to do it together. My heart will always be with them, Got7 Forever and IGot7 forever!!! <3

JYP lost another diamond. And JYP Family lost their life of the party members :(( I hope they'll still remain close.

 And JYP Family lost their life of the party members :(( I hope they'll still remain close

Judy's face scrunched when she sees a familiar face sitting on the couch. What the hell? I just drank water... what even happened? She thinks, attempting to go up her room when Lucy talked. "What do you mean you know..." She says that caught her attention.

Damn, the performance is literally later... what is even happening. She sighs to herself as she walk towards the living area. Kai was seated on the couch, on his left was Hussey who couldn't even equal his sleepy gaze at her, Joanne had her eyes shifting to Hussey and Kai, Julia and Lucy stood infront of them.

"Someone attempted to kill me awhile ago... I don't know what happened but..." He then looked at Hussey who wouldn't look at him. He sighs, deciding to keep it to himself. "Look. Yuna... didn't do anything wrong, it's just that I... I found out by myse---"

"Is that even possible? How the hell do you conclude to yourself that someone is trying to kill you? And how the hell would you know that some secret agent is trying to protect you?" Julia asks, her brows furrow more each word she let out.

Kai sighs. "My Father already told me about it, even before Yuna came. He warned me... I told him about the threats. I just wanted to confirm especially after I met Jisu noona... you were talking with Yuna with morse code the first day." He explains, his right hand recreated the code in his left palm.

"I was confused at first... especially after I followed you to Midnight Star. I was constantly denying it... I didn't want to face the truth that Yuna only came to my school to protect me... It's embarrassing to think." He says, "Since my Father came home from a trip that afternoon after receiving news about what happened to me, I asked if I can know about the agent's information so I can keep my guard down around them... He simply requested and they or whatever it's called obliged... I only know about your faces and not your real names tho..."

Lucy facepalmed, so much for keeping it lowkey. "That means... Hu-- No, Yuna can be identified by their mission and is an exemption for the consequences?" She asks, speaking as carefully as possible to not reveal their full identities.

Kai furrowed his brows, "Consequences? Y'all are punished if you're identified? That's just dumb... How will the others know you're unharmed if they don't know?..." Joanne groaned, remembering what had been happening to her. She was so caught up with this Kai knowing the truth shit. She then looks at Hussey who just stared into space, She must be so disappointed, with all the efforts she made to be unidentified, her mission just knew about it, she thought and then sighs.

Julia groaned when Kai didn't answer. "I don't know, ask the system or whatever." She replies, her face done and tired.

Lucy twists her lips, "Let's just say that some of the parents aren't as open as yours and the boys aren't as humble as you... They'd go ruckus when they'll know about a girl protecting them. Ugh, men." She clicks her mouth.

"About the exemption, I'll ask the Heralds about it, yeah, Hu-- Yuna?"

"H-Huh? Oh... Okay."

"But for now, let me check my boy real quick, he's ringing me up." She says, staring at her phone, she then looks at Kai again who was blankly staring at her. "And hey, Kai, I know your Father already told you to keep the information classified. So I hope you'll follow..." Lucy gives a small smile and walks away, rushing outside.

Judy blinks abruptly before sighing. Shit really happens, oh well. "Ju-- Jisu, Ryujin, Yuna... and Kai, I'll catch some sleep now." She says, normal as ever even if her head is thinking a lot of things. Everything happened so quickly that her brain couldn't process.

Julia was left standing, she caught Joanne's confused face. They stared at each other, tired. She was about to speak when she heard a faint whisper. The two of them slowly looked at Kai, he has scooted closer to Hussey as the girl looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Yuna... are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You sure? You should sleep."

"I can't."

"... You're not fine."

They exchanged hushed voices like they were afraid someone could hear, Julia couldn't believe the stupidity of it knowing damn well the area was quiet enough to hear even the smallest of voice. They were completely lost in talking to each other that they couldn't even notice that Joanne and Julia stared at them with furrowed brows.

"Why? What happened, Yuna? Why aren't you fine?" Joanne interfered their conversation. Hussey looked away and Kai shook his head with a small smile. Kai looked at Hussey again, leaning closer, his mouth was on the side of her head but not close enough for them to actually touch.

"I'll go ahead... I'll call you." He says. Hussey sighs, he sounds so sleepy and tired, "Don't. Just sleep. Let's talk about it later, when you wake up." She responds quietly.

Joanne groaned at this, Julia shook his head. Joanne stood and pulled Kai up, "That's it. Little boy, you should go." She says, pushing him away from Hussey who was confused. Kai gives a yes and walks away, raising a hand to signal her goodbye.

As he walks out, Julia rushes out too, catching up to him.

"Kai!" She calls, they were already outside the gate when they talked. "Yes, noona?" He answers, his eyes blinking abruptly as if he was about to fall soon. Julia gives a small chuckle at it, Kai looked like a kid.

"If ever you find out who I'm trying to protect... You won't say anything about it, right?"

"Yeah, I promise." Kai says, his lip purses.

"Good. Why are you so sleepy by the way?"

"I didn't drink alcohol today... I'm not used to it." He answers honestly making Julia giggle at the honesty, she was thankful Kai looked funny to make her laugh because she is honestly so stressed about what was currently happening, with all the commotion; she also wanted to ask what happened to Hussey, but when she looks at it, she thinks it would be better if it came out from her, and he really wanted to sleep by how he looked like right now.

"All right, that's all. Thank you for understanding. Like what Lucy said, I hope you'll follow. Go now, and please, do your best to not fall asleep while driving." She says, her hand ruffling his hair that looked like fluffy fur.

As she watched his car go away, she was about to go in when her eyes caught a familiar Lamborghini that followed Kai's car. Soobin?

###