☆ *・゜゚・* Chapter 9 *・゜゚・* ☆

Author POV

Jisung: *mumble* It's not like they were in love anyways

Jeno and Haechan were finally back, Haechan was now calm and ready to talk without throwing hands at Jaemin.

Haechan: Okay so. Since when are you going on a date with my sister?

Jaemin: It's not a date we're only friends-

Haechan: Yeah sure come here I need to talk to you. You guys can go first.

They shrugged it off and Jaemin was now dragged away by Haechan.

Haechan: Look. I know you for a long time now Jaemin, I know that you love my sister. It's obvious, REALLY obvious.

Jaemin: I don't-

Haechan: Don't try to deny it cuz I know that you do.

Jaemin: Look- I really don't Haechan

Haechan: *sigh* Think about it and tell me if you have an answer. But remember, I will not let you date her that easily. *wink*

Jaemin: *mumbles* Think about it..? *think* For what? I know I don't love her though.. she is just my friend!

They all went to class progressively after the bell rang, Mark and Jeno were chatting and walking together, they wanted to leave that drama quickly, it was too much dramatic for them.

Renjun was walking with Jisung and Chenle, they were heading to class right now, Renjun went away in his class and Chenle accompanied Jisung in his class since his start in an hour.

Jisung was still as lost in his thoughts as this morning, when he entered the class some of his friends went to him but he was still focused on something else and didn't listened to them at all.

Chenle: *waves* Bye Jisung-ah, see you later

Jisung mumbled a bye and waved back at him

Teacher: Okay kids, go to your seats we're starting the lesson but first.

Everyone went quiet and listened to him.

Teacher: I want you guys to switch your places, I have the plan and you must respect it.

Y/n POV

I was waiting for the teacher to call my name to know with who I'll be sitting for the rest of the year.

Teacher: Y/n

Y/n: Yes sir?

Teacher: Sit in front of Jisung please. Beside Taehyun.

I nodded and went to my new seat. God why do I had to be there.. in front of Jisung.. plus Y/f/n is just beside him. I HATE IT THERE.

Taehyun: *smile* Hi Y/n! I'm Taehyun I hope we will be friends! *extend hand for a handshake*

Y/n: *smile warmly and accept his handshake* I hope so!

Taehyun: Do you want to eat lunch with me?

Y/n: I'm eating with my brother and his friends but if you want to you can join us

Taehyun: Oh, then I will eat with my friends today.

Y/n: *shrug* If you want to.

Taehyun: Next time do you want to eat with me?

Y/n: Only you?

He nodded

Y/n: *shrug* Hm, why not?

Jisung POV

Teacher: Okay now that your places are fixed we can start the lesson.

What does that guy want from her? And why the hell do I have to seat here? *roll eyes* I don't want to see Y/n and Taehyun flirt everyday in front of me, ew.. Ugh, I HATE IT THERE.

Y/f/n: *whisper* Jisung-ah, are you okay? You seem grumpy.

Jisung: *mumbles* Yes.

Y/f/n: *tilt her head* Are you sure?

I turned my head to her, smiled and nodded.

Jisung: I'm sure don't worry. Thanks

Y/f/n: *smile* Your welcome~ By the way, can I eat with you during lunch?

Jisung: *shrug* I'm already eating with my friends, next time maybe.

Y/f/n: Okay then, next time!

Author POV

Times flew away and it was now the break. Both of Y/n and Jisung got up from their seat and were now on their way to find their friends.

Meanwhile Y/f/n was following and observing them secretly. She saw how much Y/n was happy now, she even saw her talking with Jisung. Y/f/n never forgot about Y/n having a crush on Jisung. She just didn't wanted to deal with it since he was now her crush too..

If someone see this chapter one day can you tell me if you prefer long chapters or shorts one? Because actually I always write about 650 words but I don't know if it's enough or too long, so if you can tell me it's will be very nice of you. Thank you for reading~ 💚