S A V E D

CHAPTER : 16

Celeste

A loud creak of a door sounded, along with the jingling of keys. The light shown through the door, a shadow partly blocking it. 

"Are you ready to listen, and be a well-behaved mate?" Luke stated. Celeste sat up and rubbed her hands to her face. She felt dirty and grimy. Pulling herself off the floor she let out a whimper, she just wanted to see Zander. 

"Y-Yes." Celeste mumbled. She knew there was no way out.

"Good girl." He mumbled, before pulling her out of the cell, and back into the castle. He pulled her down the hall and into his bedroom.

"Know it's time to have some fun," He growled.

He pushed her over onto the bed and gripped the tie that he was wearing pulling it down and unfastening it. He grabbed her hands and tied her hands to his bedpost. He pulled her shirt down, ripping it. Celeste felt the tears fill her eyes. 

"Stop!" She shouted hoping that the powers she had discovered before would work. They didn't.  He continued his assault on, touching and fondling her. 

"Please, I don't want to do this." She cried out, the tears now flowing freely down her cheeks.

Luke's hand came down firmly on to her cheek, slapping her, trying to shut her up.

"I am your mate and you will enjoy this." He growled.

"You are not my mate." She whimpered.

She heard the unbuckling of his pants and felt his greasy, nasty hands pulling down her underwear, but before he could do anything, the door of his room bust open. Zander stood, all might and powerful in the door-way.

"Get the fuck off her!" He yelled, punching Luke in the face before kicking him down to the ground and continually beating him. 

"Get him, boys," Behind him, five of his warriors walked in and continued to hole Luke down.

"You won't get away with this! I have my men surrounding my territory-" Luke calls out as he is being dragged out by some of Zander's warriors.

Celeste stared up at Zander in shock, she felt tears brimming in her eyes. She had been saved. 

He began untying her wrists, and he pulled her into his chest.

"I am so sorry, so sorry, baby girl. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again. No one will ever touch you again, or hurt you, not even me. I promise to become more patient and better. I won't ever let anyone hurt you again." He leaned down and kissed the top of her forehead. 

Before Celeste knew what to say, she blacked out, from exhaustion, surprise, and the overall hectic-ness of the day.

_ _ _

Author's Note 

Wow! I just love happy (almost) endings! I want to thank you all for all your support! I literally love each and every one of you who comments and votes and reads! I will be wrapping up, this book fairly soon. Probably one more chapter and then an epilogue! I Love you all so much! I just at to say that I will probably be writing another book about a mafia leader and his romance story (it will probably be very steamy!) Let me know if you would like to see that! I hope you have enjoyed this journey so far!

I Love you all,

Grace