Kattebel

Kattebel (n)

a small, short note or a non-formal handwritten memo passed on to someone or kept to oneself as a reminder that a particular matter won't be easily forgotten or escape one's attention

--
⚠ - please if you are not comfortable reading a relationship between 14 yrs old, imagine that they are both grown ups here.

--

'We'll go back together'

Xeyo stared at the small handwritten note on her hands. The paper that held a meaningful promise that she kept on holding when she and Mui will go on a mission, to eradicate demons.

They needed to go back, together. They both needed to survive since they promised to get married when they day will come that all demons on the surface of their world to relinquish and vanish.

They both needed to.

So when the news broke out that they were both have to go on a mission, they can't help but to held tight on a small note. Messy handwriting, ink splattered on the edges. But the meaning of the words were clearly understood by the two lovers.

"Don't worry. We'll do the same routine, okay? We will fight, we will survive and we will go back to this state, together. "

Muichiro hugged Xeyo tightly. He knew how dangerous this mission is. Three pillars were required to fight and he knew that this demon wasn't an ordinary demon. It can be a lower one or worse, an upper demon. But what they can do? It is their job. They wanted to kill those demons not just on their personal grudge but to help.

"Okay. We are strong. Yes. We three can do this. We can kill that thing. "

Xeyo returned the hug that was given to by her lover. She really love this man and she will do anything to keep them alive. To keeo their promise and to make it all come true.

Muichiro was a quiet man. He was a man of few words and mostly he was staring at the sky and clouds without minding his own surroundings and being the mist pillar, his eyes were almost like they were clouded by mist. A beautiful mist with the color of teal. He was a mysterious man protected by a thick wall of iron that he built by himself for himself.

And that wall was destroyed surprisingly by Xeyo.

It was an unexpected development. The first thing was bumping into each other. As cliché as it may sounds but their bitttersweet love story filled with romance and agony started with a common event. She was a pillar herself and bumping into each other will happen quite often. They bumped one day on the butterfly state, then the next was on the pillar meeting, the next on a mission and that constant 'bumping' into each other lead on creating their own love story, with them as protagonists.

Their relationship was a mystery itself like how Muichiro can be a mystery on his own. A mystery that they can be the only one who can solve.

They were, they are, and they will be inlove with each other for the rest of their lives.

So they are compelled to be alive.

--

"Shit. I know that it was a strong one but I didn't expect that it was this strong"

Giyuu said as he clutched his sword tightly on his right arm. Yes, he was the other pillar that were assigned to this mission with Muichiro and Xeyo. The three pillars can work totally fine but the problem was this demon.

That demon wasn't an upper moon but a lower moon. But being a human, even though not an ordinary humans, demons are on the top of the food chain. In terms of physical.