𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"hi tanjiro. hanako and the others are helping with the activities." nezuko stated to her brother.

"that's very nice of you guys." tanjiro brushed nezuko's black hair with his fingers.

"i'll be hanging out with inosuke and genya." tanjiro said as he ran to where the other games were being held.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"a kimono? really?" y/n asked as zenitsu held up a yellow kimono that was similar to his haori. "i don't even have anything to put under it."

"and that's exactly why i brought this as well!"
he smiled as he held up a black t-shirt with black jeans/leggings/shorts/skirt.

"are we cosplaying or something?" y/n asked.

zenitsu giggled. "no. well, we are cosplaying as me, but i'm not a character!" he cheered as he led y/n to the non-binary bathroom.

"go ahead and change! i bet you'll look super pretty in it!" he cheered as y/n chuckled and began changing.

"will you at least turn around?" y/n asked.

"it's not like i haven't seen you like thi-"

y/n hurried and got her shoe off and threw it at the blond.

after y/n changed into the matching outfit, she looked in the bathroom mirror.

"i look like you." y/n stated as she patted down her outfit.

zenitsu giggled as he hung his arms over y/n's shoulders as he leaned in to whisper in her ear.

she could feel his breath on her neck.

"just think..." he giggled again. "we'll have a little me running around. or you... but i guess we'll never know until we try, right?"

the blond gave y/n the chills as he stroked his hands up and down the girl's hips. normally, the h/c haired girl would either yell at the boy or just a simple slap to the face will do. but now? now, that wasn't the case.

"what are you doing zenitsu?" she asked.

"me? i'm not doing anything!" he giggled as he took y/n by the hand and led her out of the bathroom.

as if it was just perfect timing, her mother appeared in front the door.

"ready?" m/n asked as her and akaza were hand in hand as muzan and douma copied their movements. well, douma tried but muzan ended up hand cuffing douma's left hand to his right.

"where are we going?" y/n asked.

"well, we were going to show you a special place. but now..." she leaned down to her daughter's level. "me and akaza are really h-"

"ah-ah-ah... no! he is like an uncle to me! you cannot do this!" she shouted as she tried to push akaza away from m/n.

"akaza, you're suppose to be the smart one!" y/n shouted. "what happened do you drinking your respect women juice huh?!"

"douma took it and drunk all of it." was the male's response.

"you people are pitiful." y/n mumbled.

"come on! can we go now m/n?" zenitsu whined.

m/n sighed. "okay, i'm gonna drop you two off there and then me and akaza are gonna go out for a bit." the h/c haired mother stated as she looked at said male.

"bitch i hope the fuck you do-" y/n whispered to herself.

"what was that? wanna say it louder? i couldn't hear you... i don't think i brung my-"

y/n now zoomed.

"get back here!" her mother shouted as she and zenitsu ran. "i'm not gonna whoop you!"

her mother ran after the two as y/n just froze in a 't' pose with her eyes closed as zenitsu grabbed her and held her tight in his grasp, flying up and landing on a nearby cliff.