Short - george x alex

Ok so I just thought I'd let you guys know these are a bit random because I don't plan these at all, an idea pops into my head, and I legit write it straight away, by idea, I mean a topic to write about- like for this one I legit just thought short and wrote something about it XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorge wandered into the living room to see James and will sat on the sofa together, on their phones. He slumped himself on the sofa next to will and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Finally decided to wake up." Will commented, not even looking up. "Shut up." Gorge yawned, sleep lacing his voice. Will smirked as he continued to chuckle with James. "Not really a morning person, are you gorge." James said, laughing, as gorge huffed and ignored them. Soon, Alex sauntered into the room, his hair ruffled with sleep. "Hey gorgie." He said, with the same sleep laced voice as gorge. "And the other sleeping beauty is up." James stated as will giggled. He ignored them and climbed onto the sofa and sat next to gorge. He wrapped his arms around gorge and laid across him as gorge played woth his fluffy hair. "I gotta head off, I'm going to see Stephen and that- any of you lot coming?" He asked, gesturing to the two cuddling on the sofa. "Nah, too tired, too comfy." Alex said, not moving as he had nestled his head into gorges warm hoodie. Will rolled his eyes exaggeratedly and huffed loudly, before asking James. "I might come, but I'll just text you soon and meet you there." He said as he continued to scroll through Instagram. Will headed off and the boys heard the front door close.

After a few minutes, gorge decided that he would get a drink, and so he managed to pry Alex off of him, and offered him and James a drink. He walked into the kitchen and stood on his tiptoes to open the cupboard. He heard giggles from the other room, "shut up." He said, once again, as he attempted to reach a cup. They where all on the second shelf up in the cupboard, and he was very short. Usually they where on the first shelf, so that he could reach them (just about), but now that all of their main cups where dirty, the only ones left where the ones at the top. He huffed and attempted to reach them, by climbing onto the small counter- but failing. He sighed and gave in, "James! Come 'ere" he shouted, defeated. He heard laughter erupt from the other room as James walked in and reached a cup in about one second. He stared at gorge, who was blushing red, trying not to laugh. Gorge was irritated, and so James offered; "why don't I make the drinks." On the verge of laughter. Gorge stomped into the other room and dropped onto the sofa. Alex burst out laughing, "what." Gorge spat. "Nothing, just, check James's story on Instagram." He said, as a smile spread across his face. Gorge pulled out his phone and checked the story- it was a video of him trying to reach the top shelf of the pretty low down cupboard. "What the fuck James!" He shouted to the other room, as the two burst out laughing. "What?! I covered your face?" He cried with laughter. Gorge once again huffed and rested his head into Alex's shoulder to hide the fact that his face was glowing bright red. "Aw, sorry gorgie, just a joke." Alex cooed with a chuckle. Gorge wrapped his arms around him and remained in that position for the rest of the morning.

He checked his Instagram, to see his dms has blown up with even more messages than usual. He rolled his eyes and skimmed through some. Alex looked over his shoulder and let out a giggle at all of the "gorge is under five foot eight confirmed." Messages. Gorge sulked as he read wills texts, which where mostly him keyboard smashing and spamming laughter. "It's confirmed, gorge is under five foot eight." His last text read.

Sorry this one was short- like memeulous