Chapter Four

A/N AT THE END BABES!

Zayn's pov

i'm laying on my bed, thinking

it's been two weeks since the trip to nandos, it's been two weeks since i've talked to Niall.

His mother came back, from where ever she was, and my mom had talked to her, and she had asked them for a dinner today! my time to talk with Niall!

the three words have been stuck in my head since he said them, dirty, used and discousting. why would he think about himsef like that?

what if?

no he couldnt have been...

but it all adds up, low selfesteem, thinking those things about himself, flinches of touch, gets claustofobic in small spaces, nightmares.

was Niall..... raped? even though of it makes me angry and discousted, who would do that to an angel like him!

it finally became the time of the dinner, it was already 6pm, and i was wearing my green onsie, well just because i felt like it. i quiffed my hair up and i was ready.

i have some serious asking to do!

Niall's pov

"mum do i have to come!" i ask for the fifth time. but i already know her answer

"Niall! yes you must come! i remember how close you two were, and wouldn't it be nice to even became friends with him." i just huffed and lazyly walked upstairs. i dressed into my Americaflag onsie and i was ready to go

"oh look at you all fancy" mom said in a sarcastic voice.

"i know" i said giving her a cheeky smile.

she grabbed her homemade apple pie, and her handbag and we walked nextdoor. i kept my eyes on the ground. i hope Zayn has already forgot about the things i said two weeks ago. mum knocked on the door and stepped a step behind and waited for someone to open it.

a woman who looked alot like Zayn opened the door. I remember her as Trisha, Zayns mum.

"hello and welcome!" she said smiling. i smiled at her politely stepping in. Zayn came downstairs and smiled at us.

"i brought you some homemade apple pie" mom said giving her the pie.

"oh you shoudnt have!" said Zayn's mom.

"Zayn would you show Niall your room" his father said to Zayn.

"sure" he said still smiling, and he grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs. my whole hand was burning and i felt the same sparks i felt few years ago. i felt myself blushing, i tried to hide it, but he turned around and saw it, but he didnt smirk or be all cocky, but he was smiling. this made me blush harder. he lauged a little cute laugh. i tried to hide my blush looking down. he pulled me in his room, and i was still blushing and i was looking at the ground. he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head so i was looking at him

"don't hide your blush, you should already know i love when you do it" he said looking straight into my eyes. we stared at eachother for a while, why doesnt he hate me? i'm the one who broke up with him! he should be angry to me, not tell me he loves it when i blush!

i pulled away from his touch "Zayn why don't you hate me?" he looked confused and i continued "i mean, i broke up with you because i was too scared what the distance would do to us. You should be angry at me, you should hate me! you should not be telling me you love it when i blush!" i said sitting down on his bed sighing.

"Niall.." he becan silently "i never could hate you! i tried to hate you after you left me crying after that summer, but i never could! Niall i love you! Have since i saw your beautiful blue orbs" i looked up at him to find any traces of lying, or hate in his eyes. i saw none. i stood up and i hugged him.

"i love you too"

"So Niall, would you be my boyfriend again?" he asked me.

"i would love to, but if you knew what i've done, you would hate me and be discousted" i said to him close to tears. should i tell him? he will hate me! but i think i have to...

"Niall what happened to you?" he asked in a soft caring voice. I looked up at his eyes and saw his beautiful, honey orbs filled with worry. That was when i started to cry on his chest.

"Niall..... were you... raped?" he asked silently. How did he know!! i looked up at him my eyes wide. his face was filled with anger and worry. i just nodded tears coming out of my eyes

Zayn's pov

"who?" i asked anger rising in me

"s-some o-old g-gu-y f-fr-om I-irel-land" he sobbed on my chest. he looked so vulnerable. who ever this fucker was, i'll kill him. NO-ONE has the right to hurt my Leprechaun!

"I'll kill him." i said. Niall looked up at me surprised.

"wh-what?"

"i said i'll kill him" i said through gritted teeths.

"i w-was s-sure yo-you wo-would h-hate m-me, an-and b-be d-discousted" he sobbed again.

"hey it wasn't your fault" i said pulling off the hug and laying on my bed opening my hands, so he could snuggle with me. he immediatly came to my open hands. i guess i got his trust so he wont flinch from my touch anymore.

"so you didn't answer me" i said looking at him. he looked confused AWWWW HE LOOKS SO CUTE WITH HIS CONFUSED FACE!

"answer to what?" he was even more confused now

"will you be my boyfriend again?" he smiled at me and hugged me

"if you want a mess as your boyfriend, it's a yes" he said still hugging me. i hugged him back and answered

"you're my mess"

A/N

Naww that was too cute "You're my mess" oh god..

NIALL HORAN IN A MANKINI!

Now when i got your attention, I want to thank @StylesGirl she's amazing and made the cover WHICH I FELL IN LOVE WITH SORRY NOT SORRY IT'S AMAZING!<3<3<3 Thank you so much!<3 So fan her!

WHO HAS SEEN THE JARIANA PICTURES?! I SHIP IT SO HARD IT HURTS I JUST CANT OKAY ASDFGHJKL<3<<3<3<3<3

Don't forget to fan, vote or commen pleaseeee<3

Bye my Unicorns :)