Week 1

So I mostly listened to school and face, because I had finals and I want to pass of course. Face wise what's frustrating me is my chin, it has lines around it when I smile, and my smile in general is just a whole fat mess lol. But I won't give up. 

Results: Face is nicer, chin more smoother than before. Math grade when from F- to F+ (literally). Haven't had any verbal results like "Wow you remind me of my desired face a lot!" "You look nicer!" and such,since no mirror challenge so, I don't know how I look, I go to home school hoping I look nice and yeah- And also the pimple I had on my faceu is gone yay :D and I'm going to update my ideals, gotta change a few things :> And personality is doing better, I'm more quieter, less keyboard emoji usage I find it cringey to use now? And I say sarcastic things and disgusted face a lot. (If you don't know I want to have a cold personality, and a softie to those I deeply care about)

Discussion: Did you guys here of Kaachi? I'm going to make a YouTube channel and share my two cents on it because it seems nice and it's very interesting how they think they can copy and be a koreaboo and succeed. Anyways Yui out or my mom will catch me on here.