=3=

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I reached my arm out of my warm covers to find the alarm clock, shutting it off. I took a deep breath in before standing up, looking around my room for what I should do first. I have no classes today, so I decided I might be able to buy a set of cute clothing for when I meet ATEEZ tonight. I walked into the bathroom to get ready to go out.

-Time Skip-

I walked through the bunches of clothes until an outfit caught my eyes. I took the clothes off of the stand and made my way to the dressing rooms. I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

I went to the cashier and bought the shirt and shorts before walking back to my car and driving home. I checked the time and realised I had an hour before I should leave. I got changed and did my hair and light makeup.

-Time Skip-

The quiet sound of KQ Entertainment, probably due to the rumors, filled my ears as I walked in. I recognised the small leader, taller than me, standing at the opening of a hallway, but decided to just dm their account instead of walking right up to him.

ateez_official_

I'm at the building Hongjoong

Where are you at??

I think I see you. You're wearing a grey shirt

and denim shorts right? -Hongjoong

Yea that's me

Then the leader walked up to me, pocketing his phone. I turned to face him and bowed once he stopped in front of me. "Don't bow to me, Y/n. I should be bowing to you and we all should thank you for sticking by our side even though everyone else hasn't," he said. I stood straight and nodded.

Hongjoong led me to the practice room and we talked about how they all have been lately. I guessed they would all try hiding their pain, but it sounded a lot more like they felt there was no need to hide it.

I followed ATEEZ's leader through the door into the still silent atmosphere. "Joong, we were wondering when you'd be back," the deep voice of Seonghwa said. I stood next to Hongjoong as the members looked in our direction.

"This is Y/n. She is the Atiny who has been sticking with us since the rumors started," Hongjoong introduced. I waved and bowed slightly to the other seven members, one specifically catching my eye. Choi San. He looked really depressed and nothing like before the rumors.

"Hi, Y/n," they all said, except for San. I smiled at them and said 'hi' back.

"Wait didn't we go to school together?" Jongho asked. I turned to him and nodded.

"Yeah, we were in the same class for two years," I answered. Jongho smiled and walked over. "I also know who the person spreading the rumors is. He was also in our class Senior year."

"So, it was Han Taeyeol?" I nodded. "He's always been trying to bring our reputation down and I guess he was actually successful this time." Jongho sighed, but I shook my head.

"I think this is as far as he'll go, so I can see if there's anything I can do to convince others before he changes his mind," I said. This statement of mine apparently caught the members' attention as they all walked closer.

"What could we do?" Wooyoung asked. I shrugged.

"I haven't thought of anything, yet. Sorry," I apologised. Then I felt Wooyoung's arms wrap around my body.

"That's okay, Y/n. At least we have someone by our side still." I smiled at his words and hugged him back.

"Well then, enough of this sappy stuff. Let's get practicing. Y/n probably wants to see our performance, not us being all sad," Yunho said with a smile. The entire room seemed to brighten at his words as everybody, but San, broke into smiles. I smiled with them as they led me to sit in front of the mirror. I caught the sad boy's eyes as I sat down. He immediately looked away and it made me want to see him smile again.

"Just press play, Y/n," Mingi said before walking towards his spot. I looked at them all as they stood as still as statues. Then the music started and they all danced with big smiles on their faces. All of their smiles looked as real as they danced except for San's. I smiled along with them and rocked my body to the beautiful music.

The song ended and they all stood in their places for a second, breathing heavily, before either collapsing or doubling over. I kept my eyes on the one boy with black hair and red streaks, trying to think of ways to make him smile again.

"Do you like it, Y/n?" I turned to Yunho and smiled automatically.

"I loved it. You all looked so happy and it made me smile," I said. "This dance is definitely one of my favorites, after WIN of course." I heard the boys chuckle at my confession and I looked at all of them. "Don't laugh at me!" I pouted, crossing my arms, before glancing at San again, seeing a small smile on his lips.

"Was WIN your favorite dance?" Hongjoong asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"My number one favorite," I answered. They all laughed again and I felt accomplished with making them all happy.

"Are you getting hungry, Y/n? We can order take out if you want," MamaHwa suggested. I nodded, liking the idea of food. "What do you want to eat?"

I thought for a moment before I was met with Yeosang's pleading eyes. I smiled and turned back to Seonghwa. "Chicken." Then Yeosang jumped up and cheered.

"You're definitely going to be my best friend, Y/n," he exclaimed. I jumped up as we danced around in a circle, holding hands and giggling like little kids.

"Okay okay okay. Calm down you two. I'll order chicken and then we'll all bond over your love for chicken," Seonghwa joked. Yeosang and I faced him and stuck out our tongues. That got the other members to laugh as the older male stood and walked to grab his phone.

"We should have sleepovers every weekend, Y/n," Wooyoung exclaimed. The other members cheered at the idea and I laughed.

"I think that's the best idea I've ever heard you say, Wooyoung," Mingi teased. Wooyoung exaggeratedly gasped and turned to the much taller boy.

"I've had other great ideas, Mingi." I laughed at them and noticed San also smile. I then heard my phone ring and walked towards it.

Taeyeol

Accept               (Decline)

I rolled my eyes as I declined and put my phone down. "Who made you roll your eyes like that?" Jongho asked. I turned around and he saw my face and scoffed. "Oh it was him." I nodded but Yunho wrapped his arm around my shoulders and held me close.

"It's okay. He can spread as many rumors as he wants. The nine of us know that there is no truth to them," the giant living teddy bear said, smiling. I smiled as well and looked around at everyone. Seonghwa walked back into the room as I made eye contact with San. He looked so sad.

——————————————

Here's the third part :) I know it's very bad but that's ok because it will get better (I hope...I don't have any plot ready like I usually do)