why?

Finn's pov
I was sitting on my bed, as my dysfunctional father yells at me through my door. "Listen you piece of shit, I'm fed up with your ridiculous games- IM SENDING YOU TO HERBRON TOMORROW, YOU WILL BE ON A PLANE BY DAWN!" I take another hit of my Marlboro cigarette as the man I call my father stomps down the hallway of the broken home. "Might as well leave this shit hole, nothing is keeping me here- not even that good piece of ass katy"

God I hated that bitch... the thought runs through my fast paced brain as I reach for one of my suitcases in my closet, picking up the velvet white Louis one I got for my 15th birthday for my trip to Paris, before my life turned to hell. I put the bag on my platform bed and opened it, grabbing random clothes and stuffing them into the bag not caring considering I'll probably have a uniform anyway. After packing the velvet bag, I throw it to the other side of the room knocking a hole in the red bedroom wall "agh shit" I say putting my hands in my face "fuck it" I take off my shirt revealing my toned pale skin, along with my pants, getting under the covers already exhausted from the thought of tomorrow.

Your POV
"Oh my fucking god mom I didn't do anything wrong!" I yell at my mother being completely innocent. "Don't lie to me you little slut! I DID NOT raise you to be this way." My mother yells as she slaps the literal hell out of my cheek, already knowing in my mind it's going to leave a massive bruise. "YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT MOM, I HAD SEX WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS MY BOYFRIEND, IM SIXTEEN I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING RULES ANYMORE MOM- PREMARITAL SEX ISNT EVEN A THING ANYMORE" I yell as i run up the stairs. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE. IM SENDING YOU TO MAINE TOMORROW. SEE IF YOU CAN FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM THERE." I run into my bedroom and cry my eyes out, I don't deserve this. She used to be so loving what happened to her? "If she wants to send me off to Maine, FINE I'll go to main." I yell to myself, packing a small bag, unknown where I'll be going tomorrow.